Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Numanoid

Blue Pumpkin Floss Hair Gloss

Puffy clouds of pumpkin candyfloss with a trickle of blackberry juice.

So, I love the perfume... and had to try this!

Sniffing in the bottle, I get a slight whiff of the blackberry... and then... something....grainy. Grainy blackberry juice. Hmm...

Of course, I only have used aged BPF perfume, as I wasn't around when it was first released, but the HG smells different to me. In my hair, it stays the same. Very light, not a lot of throw and no pumpkin candy floss. Kind of disappointed.

Maybe I will sit on it a while and see if it changes.

Edit to add... well, after a while, I get no blackberry juice or any pumpkin candy floss. :( Just this odd, light, grain smell in my hair!

Okay, I think this is the first hair gloss I had to keep spraying through the day to figure out what I thought of it.

Pumpkin and blackberry juice. More pumpkin than blackberry juice... and I'm just not sure if I like the scent combination.

I keep going back and forth on it. My decant will definitely be enough. I think this is one I'll pull out to wear "when the mood strikes", but not one I'd wear often enough to splurge on a full-size.

blue pumpkin floss might be my favorite pumpkin and I really like pumpkin so I was super excited to get it in hair gloss too!

wet: this is definitely blue pumpkin floss, yum!

dry: this doesn't have the same complexity that the perfume has on my skin - with the perfume i feel like i can smell the individual sugar crystals and it's truly blue and pumpkin and the weirdest combo but it's blended so well it's magical.  Here, I just get the blue (yes, I smell the color) and the pumpkin (sweet, spicy), without that crystalization floss effect.  ultimately, pumpkin takes the day. i really do love it tho and will be picking up a bottle, even if it doesn't have the same magic as the oil.

Edited by slo