Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

No. 10 Neilson place, Mercer street. This is a ladies boarding house apparently of the first class; but, as the landlady can never be seen, it is impossible to tell who is head of the house. The door is guarded by a grouty old dame, whose assumed dignity is so overpowering that most people suppose that she runs the establishment.

Sweet labdanum, clove, and piquant Italian bergamot.

I tested this today and it was an unfortunate miss on me. I had been hoping for a heavy hand on the labdanum and clove combination but the clove and bergamot did this thing where they combined on my skin in such a way that smelled only like floor cleaner. I had high hopes, but this was just not meant to be for me :cry2:

This smells like an old rich woman drinking champagne. The piquant Bergomot translated to champagne to my nose and skin. No clove, just labdanum mixed with CHampagne.

I get mainly a fizzy champagne note with a heavy dose of labdanum with a whiff of bergamot - which oddly codes to a form of raspberry jam resin. It's a resinous sort of fruity jam with champagne. WTF skin chemistry. Medium throw and wear length.

Yep, that's champagne! Lightly fizzy, sweet, fruity champagne. Labdanum+clove is kinda doing a cola thing in the background, so it's like...a "diet cokange" vibe here. I'm not mad about it tbh.  Throw is fairly low on me.