Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
ladyjc

Strawberry Dragon Hair Gloss

Candied strawberries and pink pepper.

Very much like Strawberry Moon hair gloss with a little kick of pepper added. It also reminds a bit of Edible Panties. When I whoosh my hair around I get this little air of pepper/spice that I LOVE. I'm hoping with age more of the pepper comes out. For now, a sweet, foody strawberry gloss! <3

I don't know that I would compare this to Strawberry Moon. The strawberry in this feels more candy-like, definitely louder, really fruit-forward. Strawberry Moon always feels like a laid-back strawberry that is a bit more fresh. And the pepper is a nice balance with spicy/sweet, much like the Luper Box o Chocolate: White Chocolate, Strawberry, and White Pepper Truffle. If you're a fan of that, this is a more simple version of that for your hair.

Fruity strawberry with a whiff of pink pepper to add some spiciness to it. Sweet, candy, but just a whiff of spice.

okay its been sitting in my cabinet 5 yrs--one doesn't expect strawberries to last that long.  It's pulpy/jammy slightly green stem.  I do get a wee bit of pepper nose twitchery as well.  A bit like those strawberry hard candies that come individually wrapped in strawberry patterned wraps my mom used to eat all the time.  Wait now I want some... so even tho I said pulpy jammy I guess I meant hard candy not super sugary candy.  Man I can taste this scent.  My mouth is watering.

PS I rated this 5 stars when I got it looking at my scent base profile