Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
zankoku_zen

Patchouli Pumpkin Hair Gloss

[No additional description provided.]

OMG this smells like the fall. It's a nice dirty patchouli, cool air, and enough pumpkin to just say AUTUMN IS HERE.

Which is great, because honestly, with 90F and air temps in the 100+ plus, I could do with some fall just about now.

I was sceptical about Patchouli Pumpkin, it's not the typical patchouli scent. It's comfy warm pumpkin without any spice and rather harsh Patchouli. No earthy Patchouli though! That was the first impression.

The first harsh scent mellows into a really nice non sweet pumpkin scent with a bit Patchouli left!

It lasts days in my waist long hair! It suits the cool temperatures the last couple of days perfectly! 53-68F (12-20°C)

Okay, so got a notice that there is no hot water in my building today (revamping the boiler for the winter) so I needed something to layer on over yesterday's Silkybat.  Reached for a random HG in my collection and pulled this.  It's been a while and WOW this has aged gorgeously.  Very gentle blend of pulpy pumpkin with just a hint of pumpkin pie spice--that's really the front of the gloss--with a faint shimmer of dry, warm patchouli in the background.  This is first and foremost a Lab Pumpkin Thing; the patchchouli gives it enough backbone to stand up to layering or use on its own.  I hope they bring this back as an oil or even another run as a HG.