Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Basically fruit roll-ups for your naughty bits: wild cherry and sugared up strawberry with hot pink peppercorn.

DO NOT ACTUALLY PUT THIS ON YOUR NAUGHTY BITS.

Fruity candy! Specifically, fruity gummy candy with maybe a hint of marshmallow? It’s reminding me heavily of a Lilith scent—maybe The Devil Will Work for Idle Hands or Battle Fairy in Training? The fruit note is also similar to what I get in Rajnbow Swirk. This is a fun and lighthearted fruity scent!

Sugary cherry and strawberry. And I mean sugary. There's a touch of pink peppercorn, which is enough to keep this from being 100% sugar cherry/strawberry. For all of those of you that love sugary blends, candy blends, or strawberry candy, this one is for you.

Scents like cherry and strawberry generally are too sweet for me, and in the vial I thought this was going to be no exception. However when sprayed he cherry took on more of its life-like qualities, sweet but with a hint of bitterness. The sugar is tempered somewhat and the peppercorn adds a perfumey edge. Still not quite me, but surprisingly complex.

This one is mostly about the sugared strawberry, backed by the cherry and just a touch of the pink pepper. I tested this in dry hair and on a paper towel, and I got the fruit roll-up vibe mentioned in the description on both. And the scent was going strong all day, too!

If you want to your hair to smell like fruity candy, this one is for you.

Edited by doomsday_disco