Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
LiberAmoris

Sweet Ginger and Patchouli Hair Gloss

[No additional description provided.]

Sweet Ginger and Patchouli HG plays out as a surprise in my hair—I think I was expecting something bolder, but this is soft and has an almost herbal feel. The ginger here isn't overly assertive, spicy, or sweet. It's a gentle ginger, coding unmistakably as ginger but sotto voce. The patchouli gives this an earthy feel, but it's similarly restrained. For the first few minutes or so, the combination of notes smells a bit like citronella. Then it mellows out to an earthy, herbal ginger. A pleasant, non-foody ginger scent for those who also like patchouli!

Gentle ginger and a touch of patchouli. It was a soft, herbal ginger-patchouli. Clean. Comfy. Gender neutral. Medium throw and wear length.

Like LiberAmoris, I was surprised by this, it really doesn't smell like I expected these 2 notes to smell together. It's clean, herbal, snappy but also warm and somewhat spicey. I kind of wish I bought 2 bottles because I wear it to the gym, it doesn't really smell like a perfume, more like a spa sort of scent, and it's the hair gloss I wear the most out of the 4 that I own. The strength or throw is perfect and doesn't interfere with whatever oil I want to wear, and it goes with a lot of different scents. I love it!

Edited by Forspecial Plate