Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Herewith we present the public with a most accurate, well executed likeness of Dr. Henry Slade, the celebrated medium and clairvoyar who has so confounded science, startled orthodoxy, given the lie to old beliefs, and lead minds into new channels, through his powerful mediumship. As the pubic are always anxious to see the faces of extraordinary men, they will scan carefully the likeness here given.

– Pomeroy’s Democrat, September 20, 1873.

Bay rum and lemongrass with black pepper, cardamom pod, pine resin, red sandalwood, and cedar.

the bay rum and lemongrass give this a centerpiece of rich magical voodoo oils, surrounded by a very light hint of spices and an absolutely swoonworthy woods combo. the whole blend is fantastic, gorgeous, amazing, kinda classy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmSRcOUmLK8 Edited by annemathematics

*squints* Hellhound, is that you? I am getting massive hits of bay rum, cedar, pepper and other spices. This one is rummy, voodoo-ish, and just very much like magical bay rum deliciousness. Slightly masculine, but you know, I'm willing to go with this because it's just so good.

For those of you that are a fan of bay rum, Hellhound, OR voodoo-esque scents, GET THIS. Hell, I need this.

Something about the combination of pine, cedar, and bay rum came off as the green, grassy type of vetiver. Starts off to me as very much a forest scent, but the lemongrass, pepper, and cardamom add a delcious warmth to this.