Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
RaasAlHayya

Scent Rec for Halloween Costume - Artist's Studio Model!

My friends are having a Halloween party next week, and the theme is "inspired by art". The costume I decided on is "Pre-Raphaelite Artist Model on Break".

If you've ever spent any time in a painter's studio, you know the particular blend of smells - linseed oil, turpentine, canvas, charcoal, dust. I want to add this element to my costume without having to acquire the individual components and risking creating an overwhelming stench by trying to mix it up myself!

Is there a BPAL or BPTP blend that has what I'm looking for?

Thanks in advance!

Jo

(edited for correct term)

Edited by RaasAlHayya

The Day Burned White smells like an Art Studio to me. American God's decant The Center is similar...

The Day Burned White smells like an Art Studio to me. American God's decant The Center is similar...

Thanks! Unfortunately, I don't have time to get it. Ah, well!

:P

Jo

Clown White would also have been great, I think! It smells like greasepaint, reminiscent of oil paint.

Thank you!

The friend I'm going to the party wit said she doesn't think anyone will be able to smell me anyway...she doesn't know the power of BPAL, lol!

Jo

Sherlock Holmes all the way!! The grease paint note is gorgeous! It def reminds me of a beatnik art studio.

Since I was running late and my roommates had torn up the house decorating for Halloween so I couldn't find anything, I just went with my Snake Oil bath oil. Thanks everyone for the suggestions!

Jo