Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
roseus

A Dark Lantern Atmosphere Spray

And every night, about midnight, I turned the latch of his door and opened it oh so gently! And then, when I had made an opening sufficient for my head, I put in a dark lantern, all closed, closed, that no light shone out, and then I thrust in my head. Oh, you would have laughed to see how cunningly I thrust it in! I moved it slowly very, very slowly, so that I might not disturb the old mans sleep. It took me an hour to place my whole head within the opening so far that I could see him as he lay upon his bed. Ha! would a madman have been so wise as this, And then, when my head was well in the room, I undid the lantern cautiously oh, so cautiously cautiously (for the hinges creaked) I undid it just so much that a single thin ray fell upon the vulture eye. And this I did for seven long nights every night just at midnight but I found the eye always closed; and so it was impossible to do the work; for it was not the old man who vexed me, but his Evil Eye. And every morning, when the day broke, I went boldly into the chamber, and spoke courageously to him, calling him by name in a hearty tone, and inquiring how he has passed the night. So you see he would have been a very profound old man, indeed, to suspect that every night, just at twelve, I looked in upon him while he slept.

Midnight observations and false cheer: moon-shrouded indigo musk illuminated by a thin, wavering amber light, punctuated with erratic bursts of nerolis sharp affability.

This is definitely going on my list of most favorite scents ever. The amber is deep and warm, and the combination with the musk reminds me somewhat of Haunted. The musk is hard for me to describe but it's cool-toned and narcotic. I get just a little halo of floral from the neroli. It's such a beautiful and addicting scent.

Indigo musk, with sharp accents of neroli, under a bed of amber. This one is a weird swirly one. The indigo musk is dark and greyish clouds, with the neroli acting like a shaft of light. Strange and disturbing.

For me it smells powdery, not like baby powder, but I'm guessing it is the musk & amber. Don't pick up much of anything else, but I'm still in love with this scent.