Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Erinofhere

Plastic Pumpkin Candy Tub

[No additional description provided.]

It's a hard little number to figure out. First what caught my attention wasn't a plastic smell at all. It was the orange smell. Slightly diluted by something else but very much there. It reminded me more of orange suckers then actual orange. Then after a bit the chemical smell showed up. It smelled like a cross between soft plastic and what reminds me of electrical tape. Ok so after a bit it turns into the smell of a plastic pumpkin that has been sitting with no candy in it for a few days. The candy smell lingers a bit (Orange suckers) but it's mostly chemical. I'm sort of sad about this one. I was hoping for that huge candy smell (Bubble gum, kit kats, those orange and black peanut butter candies, Jolly Ranchers, etc.) mixed with the plastic fume that you get by smashing your face into the pumpkin opening. Long lost childhood memories.

Wet: Orange candy (similar to orange starburst, to my nose) and burning plastic. I know that doesn't sound all that enjoyable, but I kind dig it.

Dry: Once dry the burning plastic scent totally dissipates, and I am left with a fun orange candy scent. I am not a big fan of either orange or candy, but there's something super nostalgic about this and I am quite enjoying it. Fun!

Crushed orange pez, plastic, and chemically bubblegum. This one is an odd duck. Admittedly, the plastic nearly fades, so I'm left with a sweet crushed Pez candy smell. Medium throw and wear length.

This is only orange candy on me, I guess I'm either amping that note up or the other ones have aged out. Slightly chalky with a touch of mint too, so this to me is pretty similar to Pez, Pixy Stix, or even Tic Tacs. Really wasn't sure what to even expect with this since I didn't read reviews before buying.

I really like it, can't say I'd reach for it much since it's just the orange powdery candy note and nothing else, but this could be fun for a few occasions and I probably wouldn't say no to picking up some more of this if I find it for a good price. If you are obsessed with orange and mint, give this one a try since for me it's the most dominant note!