Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
helarctos

Traveling with BPAL

Hi, @clockworkcrypt! I’ve flown with both imps and bottles in checked luggage and in the liquids ziplock of my carry on (and since getting TSA precheck, just randomly in my toiletries and even in my purse) and I have never had any problem. I usually travel with only GC imps because I’d hate to lose something irreplaceable, but recently I’ve been more adventurous. It’s fun to plan perfume for where you’re going and what you’re doing.  Bon voyage!

I flew to LA in June and no one even asked me to take my liquids baggie out of my carryon, so hopefully it's nbd? Plus perfume sample vials are more recognizable/less conspicuous than the 5ml bottles. 

I've also never had issues flying with BPAL! I generally prefer to keep it in my liquids bag in my carry-on but that's largely because I'm scared of my luggage getting lost. I've also gone through security with the odd bottle and imps floating around my carry-on without issue!

Thank you all! (and thank you for the mod who merged me!) I'm going to bring a handful of imps I won't be gone long enough for bottles anyhow.