Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
princessbeena

Snow Angel Hair Gloss

Cherubic spun sugar with a hint of lemon, sparkling peach, and floral tea.

I don't know what else to say except that this smells exactly like the Snow Angel perfume but in HG form! Bright, cheery lemon with just enough peach and sugar-I've never gotten any floral tea from the perfume and that still rings true with this HG-I'm thinking of getting a back up bottle! Hmmmmm now I wonder how much pleading I need to do to get a Fee HG this Winter

Bright cheery lemon sugar with a touch of peach. It's sugary, sweet, and sparkling. And sadly doesn't last in my hair for more than two hours.

There's something kind of cat-pee like about this - like there's pine in it? That fades really quickly though and I get sugary lemon and peach. It's nice and light an inoffensive and I think it'll be great for work.

This is really powerful on the Lab's classic snow note, but instead of pure chilliness, like many of their snow blends, it is warmed a bit, and made very unique by the sweet peach and sugared lemon notes. The tea note adds a bit of sharpness I could probably do without, but it stays mostly tempered by the sweetness of the fruits. When I spritz this in my hair, my daughter and partner both follow me around sniffing my hair, so it seems to be a hit. :lol:

I swear there is coconut in here! It smells like soft coconutty snowflakes mostly with super strong tea and sugar. There's some faint hints of peach and lemon. Would have loved for those notes to be stronger, but they could have faded with age. Doesn't last too long for a hair gloss, about 2 hours, but is lovely while it has lasted. I have not tried the perfume oil version, but I'm sure they are comparable. And hopefully the oil will have better longevity.