Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
mineralgirl

Rise! And Walk with Me Atmosphere Spray

Sweet snow and a wisp of peppermint.

Really disappointed in this. I had no idea 'sweet snow' equaled pine trees... not what I was expecting at all .. so it's pine + peppermint. I'm a foodie... this isn't at all what I wanted. I'm sad... that was wasted cash. Darnit.

Huh. This is very, very similar to Snow Bunny to me, maybe just a hint on the sweeter side and even less pine-y than Snow Bunny, but it's still a predominantly slushy snow note. It is the Nuclear Winter / Spearmint-y 'sweet snow' note. The mint really is a wisp. Not bad, but I think I can forego stocking up.

Slushy piney snow and a dollop of peppermint. Smells like a mix between Snow Bunny and the snow note in Ice Queen. Which I do love.

So this features the sweet evergreen snow note found in scents like Snow Bunny, NYC Snowball Fight, and Marshmallow Snow, with just a hint of mint, but it's hard to make out anything else other than this snow note, which tends to declare dominion over anything it is paired with.

It's nice, but I would have enjoyed it more if the sweet snow were Snow White's snow plus mint. :P