Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
alterosen

Forsaken Rose Garden Atmosphere Spray

A widows orchard: black, wilted roses, sagging oak, skeletal yew bushes, threads of saffron, and pads of black moss.

The moss is strong in this one, combined with a spicy rose. I don't really get the oak, yew or saffron but they're probably contributing to what I'm noting as spice. It feels more like a Victorian parlour than a haunted garden/orchard to me but I do really like it. If you're a fan of moss & rose together, you definitely should try it!

I suspect that this combo of notes may have potpourri associations for some people but for others (like me) it will suit just fine.

Sour, dry moss and a sour, dry, dark rose that kind of reminds me of Zombi perfume oil, but less earthy and more of a green moss. I get a little bit of spiciness and a golden warmth from the saffron. I don't like the sourness of this blend, so it's not a keeper for me.

I recently got a bottle off of Etsy. Rose used to be a death note of mine, but BPAL/BPTP proved me wrong!

Oh how I love this Atmo!! It's a dark moss rose scent, figures I just translated "yew" and OMG it's one of my favorite trees/bushes! A very deadly magical tree! ❤️

Anyways love the scent! Dark mystical, I like to spray it onto my clothes.