Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Coffee and junk food room service: a fluffy coffee scent, all pillowy vanilla, caramel, and roasted beans.

This opens up like an overly-sweet coffee drink, the kind that's more a dessert that had some coffee spilled on it--I feel like I drank something very similar to this when I was in my teens and didn't really understand coffee. So much caramel and vanilla, so little coffee. And it's STRONG. Fortunately it starts to die down within 10 minutes, and settles into a somewhat classier sort of coffee, with marshmallow foam and a dusting of cinnamon and nutmeg. It's still sweet but not so tooth-rottingly.

I put this on at night and it stuck with me until the next day, though one wrist ended up with more of the cinnamon and nutmeg than the other for some reason. I wish the coffee wasn't so elusive, it's still more of the foam than anything. I'm quickly getting the feeling that I'll need to turn to a SN if I want to smell coffee as it really doesn't like to stand out when it's with friends.

It may not be super coffee-y, but this is still a very yummy scent.

The Worst Pillow is all coffee on me at first. As it dries down, it gets sweeter -- the caramel comes out, and the creamy vanilla. This isn't particularly good coffee. It's weak, pale brown coffee, and your choice was either dry non-dairy creamer or a little vial of vanilla-flavored creamer, so you chose the latter. This coffee would not taste great. But even crappy coffee can smell marvelous, and so does this. Good wear length on me though the strength of the coffee note faded in and out.

Lots of caramel and vanilla initially, it took me a while to identify the coffee. This is like a Frappuccino to me. I think if you layered this with a stronger coffee note, say Black Coffee that I am also testing today, that might work better if you want more coffee but still like the sweetness from this.

Pretty good as far as sweet blends go, but this is one of the weaker coffee ones I have tried.