Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Smoldering scrolls and melted wax tablets.

I never can do wax and Bpal. Until now. This is just gorgeous. Like soft incense and candles. I hope to read more reviews bc I can't figure out what it is I love so much about this one. Wish I had taken a chance on a bottle. :(

This smells EXACTLY like coco butter on me. No parchment, no smoulder, just sweet oily coco butter. As it dries it's just gets sweeter and foodier and I am so disappointed. This is pretty fresh, so I'll hold onto it to see how it ages, but this is firmly in the swap pile right now.

Light of Men's Lives, is that you?

This is soft not-quite so beeswaxy but utterly comfy candles. This just smells like a comfy home with awesome waxy candles and oodles of paper laying about.

really wish I had gotten a bottle of this--sweet light honey, vanilla, and beeswax. It's like eating the most delicate honeycomb! Sweet, but close to skin and not overwhelming.

Weirdly medicinal at first. After a bit, totally different, a sweet beeswax and honey blend. I like this kind of blend, it reminds me of when my mom used to keep bees, and the smell of the sweet wax, with a touch of floral honey. Lovely, and happy I have a half decant.