Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
HerbGirl

Evening on the Veranda Atmosphere Spray

Cypress boughs swaying in a crisp night breeze, with red sandalwood incense and blood grass.

Well, I guess I will give my impressions since no one else has...its SO good.

I think its the blood grass (whatever that is) that makes me think of red musk...not the cherry/grapey sort but a true red musk. The sandalwood incense is to die for and I don't get much cypress, though I can tell its there.

My impressions are from a decant, just in case it matters. And I will be buying a bottle of this.

In the decant: Ozone through cypress trees.

Sprayed on to an unscented tissue: Ah, there's the sandalwood mixed with the musky grass. Only a faint memory of a night breeze amongst the cypress trees at night in a cemetery, which is what I was hoping for. Nice, though.

Absolutely gorgeous! There's a soft green base note, clean and fresh, without smelling like laundry sheets or any high pitched aquatic notes. The cypress is lovely, like a spring forest with just a hint of dirt. The sandalwood weaves around the greenery beautifully, a gentle tone, exotic and deep, without being overpowering. I feel like I'm sitting on the veranda of a lakeside temple at night, peaceful and serene.

This one is brilliant! Musky and incensey, with a hint of green and spice. It has a really long lifetime when sprayed in the air (like, days). When I spray it on fabric the scent is quite a bit more sour-- I think the cypress comes out more than when it's sprayed in air.

Edited by MCS4096

Oh man, this one smells like sophisticated perfume: a mix of cypress and sandalwood. It's very luxurious. And then, you get a whiff of the blood musk.