Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Silvertree

Pick a scent for a Disney Villian!

I thought of a fun game to play. I'm sure some/most of you have seen the Disney Villains Perfume Bottles fanart, and the only thing that would make this particular artist's fantasy better is if BPAL perfumes were matched to each bottle!

The Evil Queen: Poisoned Apple OR Vain Sorceress

Ursula: Ekhidna OR R'Lyeh/Cthulhu/The Deep Ones/Y’ha-Nthlei

Cruella de Vil: Malediction

Maleficent: Dragon's Claw OR Medea

Jafar: Corrupt Chancellor OR Djinn OR Al-Shairan (honorable mention: Iago. You got a problem, pinky?)

Gaston: Pride

Hades: Hades

Mother Gothel: The Other Mother's Right Hand

Foulfellow & Gideon: Kitsune-Tsuki & The Sluggard

Doctor Facilier: Jazz Funeral (possibly too positive for him, maybe skekZok the Ritual Master?)

Lady Tremaine: Wicked OR Wicked Matriarch OR Marquise de Merteuil

Scar: Lady MacBeth

Yzma: A Countenance Foreboding Evil

Madame Medusa: Bayou

Prince John: Greed

Queen of Hearts: Queen of Hearts

Dom Frollo: Anathema OR Tavern of Hell

Captain Hook: Jolly Roger (or How Doth the Little Crocodile, if you prefer)

Governor Ratcliffe: Villain OR Iago

Please feel free to make other suggestions! Now...imagine if these bottles became a reality and they tapped Beth to create a unique perfume for each villain...then we could play "what should _____ smell like?" :thud:

I loved this so much I split it from the original topic it was in :D I don't have a full list yet, but I would HAVE to put The Witch Queen in one of the witch-y villainess bottles, probably Malifecent (even though TWQ is technically a Gaiman character). I think it's my favorite of all the BPAL scents inspired by wicked ladies real or fictional.

I really wish these bottles would become a reality - although that could easily mean that Disney would have some cheap, smelly eau de toilette to fill each one. I would prefer buying them to fill myself, even if that meant they were at a higher price point as "collectibles."

I think maybe the Evil Queen might smell like Apple of Sodom, since it seems a lot more sinister and red to me than Poisoned Apple. Egle might be good for Ursula, maybe? Oh, and Hook would smell like Mary Read in my head.

Also, totally OT, but Pinocchio would totally smell like Rocking-Horse-Fly, right?

I saw the bottles on tumblr, and I think they were very cool. I wish something like that would come to fruition, especially in crystal. I'd splurge for Maleficent or Evil Queen for sure.

Evil and SkekTek the Scientist both remind me of Maleficent. They're both very purple and green scents to me.

Edited by patina

Sign in to follow this