Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
rinster

Honey of Friendship Bath Oil

A gentle Sol - Venus blend that gently expands your aura and boosts your self-confidence. Innate qualities of sweetness, empathy, and understanding are brought to the fore, helping to augment your natural charisma.

This is such a lovely, gentle scent. It's not a foody honey, nor overly sweet or musky. I used a little in a homemade scrub of sugar with a bit of salt. The scent stayed very close to my skin, but had good staying power.

I moved to a new team at work recently and was hoping this would help me project an approachable, friendly impression. I'm not sure if it's the effect of the blend on others or its effect on me and how I relate to others, but I have noticed positive results. One of our IT architects who's usually all business was actually very friendly and chatty. I'd like it for the scent alone, but it does seem to help my work interactions feel more friendly and easy going.

I'm only reviewing the scent of this since I just received it, but because the decanted bottle was leaky, I had to transfer it from containers. I get a nice, goopy honey and the bath oil seems thicker than the regular BPTP oils. It's nice, floral and not too foody or sweet. Mr. zee_zee wandered into the bathroom as I was transfering the bath oil and said that it smelled nice.

ETA: I've used this bath oil to help foster empathy and communication, and it works really well for that. I think the notion of "sweetness" definitely applies.

Edited by zankoku_zen

this has a nice, rich smell. i can't wear all honey notes but this one works scent wise for me provided I apply it in small doses. I've worn it applied sparingly in my hair or massaged into my skin but around the calves, ankles. I don't want the honey amping too much even though it's a nice one (some bpal honey scents such as womb furie, blooming flowers of spring, and imaginer are stunning on me. a few others just smell off on my chemistry.)

as for intention: every time I have worn this, the effect has been phenomenal. I've put it on prior to social occasions during times of high stress or fatigue where i didn't want life's craziness to get in the way of my enjoying the company of others. each and every time I've ended up coming home, refreshed and revitalized and recharged from fantastic social encounters. above and beyond what i'd expected when I'd left my house earlier in the night. each time I've remembered after the fact that, oh, yeah! I had this magic goodness on. in short, I'm a believer. this stuff resonates with me and it's a bit of a lifesaver.

thank you, Beth!

Edited by annemathematics