Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Lycanthrope

Snow Bunny Atmosphere Spray

Not so spooky, right? Here's to finally being able to hit the slopes again! Soft white powder snow with a touch of youthful girlie perfume.

This is an excellent atmosphere spray. I'm debating loading up on this one!

I remember my first set of Yules from BPAL, Snow Bunny 2005, and the 2008 release. Both are great on my skin, and had a great, sweet, powdery pine scent with a little bit of sugary sweetness. I think there's a subtle vanilla / berry note behind it all. On my skin, Snow Bunny faded pretty quick.

This is similar in terms of lasting power, but it's a pleasant, sweet sugary pine scent, somehow reminds me of soft flurries and marshmallows (kind of). The drydown with the spray is more vanilla-ish, white sugar, not burnt. I'm not sure exactly what kind of 'girlie perfume' this is, however it has a similar feel to the top note of Jailbait, or Penny Dreadful's perfume.

I want lots! I wish this could become GC spray, but... I know it's seasonal.

It's less foody than Christmas Present (very strong cookies) but similar snow note.
It's more piney than Winter Wind (but less mentholic notes).

Still lovely!

Got a half-bottle from my decanter, but alas the sprayer doesn't work well. :( But it's Snow Bunny, alright, the cold ozony snow note mixed with a light delicate barely floral young girl child's perfume. I like it, and girls of all ages probably will, also. :) I :wub2: the bunny on the label.

Oh man, so Snow Bunny isn't a perfume I wear, but it smells fantastic as an atmo.

Cold, chilly piney snow with hints of girlie white floral. On the drydown you definitely get a whiff of white sugar. Clean, snowy, sugary white florals.

I'm a little girl in a red cape in the snow blanketed forest with pine needles glistening under the cloudless sunshine: so freaking lovely. I couldn't stomach the perfume for it was, sharp, slightly cologne, slightly sour and a cold blast all up front.

I'm so happy to have caught this on Etsy on this load and give it a whirl.

The snow note w just a trace of pine pitch and wow.,, the sugar is innocent and playful, and the floral perfume jumbled w it. Well, it's the girl wearing traces of Thr Girl from Mommy's embrace.

Lovely, I wish for this to make a come back this Yule