Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
OctoberGwen

Love Oil 7

An oil of joyful lust and whirlwind passion: Damask rose, red vegetal musk, bourbon vanilla absolute, bitter almond, and organic peppermint. This oil thrums with desire and, simply put – this was made for fucking.

This oil was assembled and charged under a dual Venus-Mars ritual, and was continuously re-consecrated twice weekly, during the hours of Venus and Mars, over the course of seven lunations.

This is an anointing oil -- it can be used in a ritual capacity to consecrate talismans and amulets, candles, and figures. It can be used in the bedroom to arouse feelings of lust, and also be used as a personal fragrance for the same purpose.

Love Oil 7 is my Go To TAL for enhanced sexytimes. It has never failed to put me in the mood and in fact has a sort of zero-to-sixty effect on me. It is amazing.

This is secondary, of course, but I have to say that it also smells fantastic. My husband loves it, too.

This really is super-effective! But I also feel like I might need something less pure aphrodisiac and more "rekindle love" too. This one is just what it advertises. Pure desire for sex, a bit divorced from finer feelings.

It's a lovely, lovely scent...rose, with a bit of almond or amaretto. It reminds me a little of Black Phoenix, without the cola.

in the bottle: lovely vanilla-almond-mint. This smells like some sort of lovely dessert.

on the skin: Very strong, dirty, animalic musk. Slight hints of damask rose and a sweetness, like honey.

Does it work?

Yes, it works.

If this stuff improved athletic performance, the Olympic committee would ban use of TALs.

I wear this when I want to feel sexy/dressed up/open to starting more with a guy or gal/etc and make a good, strong impression on people who are single. I have gotten multiple complements on this ("you smell good," etc), although I usually wear it only while wearing at least one other TAL or BPAL. My favorite TALs to pair it with are Friendship (to open doors to friendship or to develop a stronger connection with new-to-me people), Blinding Glory of Love, and Charisma. I plan to try wearing it with Master and a few others.

Other notes/info:

I have worn it before seeing someone I had sex with only once or twice, and it's possible it influenced our activity to be more vigorous. Further testing will be needed with someone who is a more compatible sex partner to verify if it led to the more vigorous activity. ;) Currently, I can say I am satisfied with how I feel when I wear this - I consider it something I use to feel nice and confident when going to a social event where I want to show a little sex appeal - and that is what matters to me right now since I have no current sex partner to try it out with.

Edited by Court Analyst/Strategist

Scent review: I got a dab of this on my hands as I was making a decant. It's red musky, with a touch of rose and almond on my skin.

Vibe-wise: This scent energetically reminds me to Black Cherry Love oil, but without the playful aspect. This is more about 'strictly business'.

Effectiveness: I'd say pretty effective. I have to admit that I have a pretty healthy libido. I'd be curious to use this when I'm not in the mood and see if it does in fact put me in the mood.

ETA: So edited to add that this is effective. On both men and women. YUP. That's all the details you're getting folks. Just, be careful what you wish for.

Edited by zankoku_zen