Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
absinthetics

Ae. Aegypti

Five honeys with vanilla orchid, gardenia, dragon's blood resin, gingergrass, and turmeric.

In the decant: Honey, but not sweet, more herbal in feeling.

Wet: Still an herbal honey.

The dry-down: Getting some sweetness from the vanilla orchid and the gardenia, but still herbal in nature. I rather like this.

In the bottle - A sweet incense-y honey with a floral undertone

Wet on me - A very high pitched floral with a powdery floral with a powdery honey beneath

Dry on me - In the waft I get fruity candy, but close to my skin a powdery/incense-y honey

Overall - I love the honey note, and I think as time smooths it out a little this will become a favourite

In the bottle - A sweet incense-y honey with a floral undertone

Wet on me - A very high pitched floral with a powdery floral with a powdery honey beneath

Dry on me - In the waft I get fruity candy, but close to my skin a powdery/incense-y honey

Overall - I love the honey note, and I think as time smooths it out a little this will become a favourite

Wet: An herbal-like dragon's blood.

Dry: Honey has appeared! The herbal quality from the wet stage has died off(or the honey notes suffocated it, either way I'm happy), and now this is like a honeyed dragon's blood scent. Definitely similar to both Dragon's Milk and Kwamie Cotton, on my skin at least(though I think I prefer those, as they're sweeter). I was hoping to get some vanilla orchid, but I'm still content with the dry-down. ;)

Edited by donkehpoo