Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
EmmiKristiina

Oatmeal and Avocado?

I have this oatmeal and avocado facial mask that smells so yummy :wub2: I always feel so sad when I have to wash it off :( Any suggestions for a scent I could try that would come close?

Edited by EmmiKristiina

I'm not sure what would give you the avocado note, but you might try Halfling, in the RPG section. Most reviews of that have it smelling like oatmeal or oatmeal cookies, which sounds like it would be right up your alley.

I'd have to chime in on the Halfling recommendation. It was a very "comfortable" scent for me, the type to lounge in at home wearing sweatpants and curled up on the couch :) It ultimately wasn't for me, but it's a very distinctive oatmeal blend.

Yeah.. I agree that Halfling has an oatmeal vibe about it - but there's also a slight berry-like tinge and a little bit of spice behind it, so it's not completely oatmeal.. not on my skin, anyway.

Cockaigne is another blend that people say smells like oatmeal cookies.. but that also has a wine/berries tone. Dana O'Shee reminds me of oatmeal with almond milk and honey. Oatmeal has also been mentioned in reviews for Brood XIX so that might be worth investigating.

But I really can't think of any BPAL that has an avocado note, or smells like avocado - sorry!

EDIT: I just thought of something.. one of the Dark Delicacies B Movies blends - That! The Terror From Over There! The description is 'A swarm of chittering greens, smooshy kiwi, and wasabi' but you should check the reviews to see how people found it - to me it was really green and fresh.. slightly peppery from the wasabi, but it definitely has a cool green freshness that's kind of avocado-like. It's probably worth searching around to find a decant, and maybe then you could layer it with something oatmeal-y to get the smell you're looking for :smile:

Edited by sunshinedaisybliss

Sign in to follow this