Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
cfrancesca

Ghoul-Haunted Woodland of Weir Atmosphere Spray

GHOUL-HAUNTED WOODLAND OF WEIR ATMOSPHERE SPRAY
Misty darkness and soul-chilling dread: Terebinth pine, black spruce, and black oak surrounded by creeping mosses, drooping vines, and wilting blossoms.

This is very evocative, I find myself transported to a dark, misty forest. I'm getting the scent of dark green plants, leaves, smoke, woods, and damp pine and spruce trees.

Ghoul-Haunted Woodland of Weir Atmosphere Spray - OMG - this is AWESOME! It's dark and woody, almost resinous, rich, heavy, and lush. The pine is almost pitchy and the oak gives this blend an incredible warmth that it's a really comforting, wonderful scent -- nothing "chilling" about it all in my experience!

OMG. I got a bottle of this for a friend and made the mistake of smelling it before I sent it to her . . . This stuff is amazing. Perfect, almost. Very oaky, deep, and reminds me of one of my favorite incenses, river path. Strong, deep and long lasting. I'm so glad I was able to track down some of this for myself!

My one complaint about this room spray is that it doesn't come in gallon size.

It's the dark, woody forest spray I've been longing for. I would say it's the equivalent of Black Forest or Ranger. It's resinous with dark woods and fresh spruce. It's not chilly at all, but rather warm. I feel as if I've been transported into a cabin in the woods up north, with a warm fire.

I'm in HEAVEN. :wub2:

Would love to see this come back in some form. I have been spraying what little I have all over my clothes. Dark forest, with little itty bitty flowers blooming, vines twirling and curling up trees, and rays of golden sunshine forcing their way into said forest. Average lasting power.

Dark misty forest, whiffs of greenery and little mountain flowers, and a peek of sunshine. This just smells like a deep, ancient forest. Which thrums with life and magic.

Very atmospheric, very interesting.

I hope one day Puddin decides to make more of this because it's hands down my most favourite scent of all time (if there was a perfume oil version I'd be bathing in it).

It's a forest in a bottle, old, dark and deep. Oak and pine twist together with creeping vine and moss, but like the others have mentioned - this is a warm forest, maybe sun dappled enough to heat the wood.

It's pure magic and makes me think of fairy tales.