Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Smoky honey musk, tobacco leaf, lavender, golden amber, Damask rose, hay, orris root, white sandalwood, and bourbon vanilla.

Wet this was overpowering on me, so I quickly wiped it off, but then when I sniffed where I wiped it off, it was much better! Powdery amber combined with the other powdery-esque scents makes very a very potent scent. The lavender adds just a hint of sharpness to it - and the smokey honey musk is really not smokey enough for my tastes - it's more like smokey-esque, and, well, I like something closer to actual smoke.

So lovely. On my skin, herbal lavender dominates at first (the same lavender in Rose Quartz Bedroom, IMO), then the other notes emerge. The orris has a bit of a powdery phase, but the drydown is so beautiful! It turns to warm, sweet, dry hay sweetened by vanilla and what I assume is the honey musk (as someone who loves honey, I don't find this a very honey-forward scent). The rose isn't very present unless I really look for it during the powdery phase. Reminds me a little of Hay Moon after it calms down. Overall, it smells hot and earthy and summery, yet refined. Good longevity but the throw isn't high on me, so I wish I could bathe in this. It reminds me of a simpler time in my life, when I'd lie down in the grass and watch the sky in late summer, when the hay was cut and drying in the hot sun.