Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Warm fur coupled with red and black musk, vanilla bean, patchouli, champaca flower, juniper berry, chocolate peppermint, frangipani, browned sandalwood, ferntop ash resin, and massoia bark.

WILF is beautiful, but it makes me sneeze nonstop... so I might have to sell it off.

This reminds me of Black Temple Burlesque Troupe meets Hag Musk meets Snake Oil meets... something wispy and fragrant. It is like I'm snuggling with a hottie lycanthrope, fuzz not only soft and warm, but also tickling my nose. ;)

Legit friggin' gorgeous, but I want it to plz stahp making me sneeze.

Ugh. I really want to use multiple swearwords here to exclaim how wonderful this is but I don't know if that's ok... and I don't know if it'd add anything to what I'm trying to convey, but hey ...just so you know. B)

By the notes alone I was sure I was gonna like this, but man this is irresistible.
Delicious. Sexy, soft but with a punch. Good throw (if not great) and I can pick out all the notes (though it's very well blended). First thing that came to mind was "oh you betcha I'm gonna use this in cosplay" lol.

Don't get the snake oil thing people are talking about it here but granted it's literally been years since I tried it and at the time I didn't like that one, maybe my preferences just changed. I do get the link to it though, it's warm, sexy, musky, vanilla-y and just gggg. So so good.

Glad I managed to find a bottle, it's already one of my favourites. Such a keeper. :rofl:

This smells like an earthy, musky coca-cola vanilla ice cream float. The pine and mint gives the vanilla a distinct chill, then patch mixing with the musk, chocolate, and resin to stand in for the fizzy cola. This vanilla is definitely a foodie one on me. 

As it dries, all the other notes seem to pop up here and there of their own free will. I get a tart smell like cranberries, then I'll get much more of the pine for several minutes. A coke float in the woods in the middle of a sweaty summer. It’s complex. Sometimes I got all the notes in a row in a single breath. Sometimes just the musk and vanilla. It lasts for hours, easily a full workday, though the throw is quite light. The final dry down is mostly sweet vanilla with a red musk afterglow (like a creamier Fenris Wolf).

I like it, it’s very wearable and one of the very few foodie-leaning smells I can carry with my chemistry. Thank you to my special forumite for the sniffie, I will enjoy it.