Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
kebechet

Reshipments: to clarify...

We're still going through all the orders manually. It's taking some time, as they span over almost a full month. If your package has been eaten by the post office, you won't receive an email from me until the moment it ships. At this time, it's the only way I can keep things organized. If I haven't emailed you yet, it only means that I'm still repacking your order and you'll get a notice from me and, if it is a domestic order, from the USPS automated service when it goes out again. I'm truly sorry for any confusion that my previous post may have caused. I've been a little frazzled, and I seem to be typing out of sync with what I'm thinking -- if that makes any sense. We still have more than 70 orders to go through, so please be patient. I want to get all this cleared up by the week's end, so you shouldn't be waiting too much longer for a reshipment, barring another hellish incident.

Dang woman! Please tell us you are taking time to take of yourself as well! We don't need you ending up in the hospital from exhaustion and stress on top of everything else!

Hugs,

Lisa in Austin

you'll get a notice from me and, if it is a domestic order, from the USPS automated service when it goes out again.

I've never gotten anything from the USPS about any of my orders - is this a new thing just for reshipments, or is it supposed to happen every time? Just curious.

I can't believe all the insanity the bloody post office is putting y'all through. As if having the Evil Flu of Doom for weeks wasn't enough. :P

I've never gotten anything from the USPS about any of my orders - is this a new thing just for reshipments, or is it supposed to happen every time?  Just curious.

The option was always there and I always activated it, but it didn't seem to work until recently. =P

Well, I think its working at least. =/

Thought I would let you know that the delivery confirmatin worked with my shipment. I got an email monday, but it did not say who was shipping and I hoped it would be from you. I kept checking the tracking number and it never really shared any info until today when it said that the package had arrived in Las Vegas. Wonder of wonders, it was your package and I am sooo excited. Thank you so much for the imp ears that you sent along also. :P

sounds great, elizabeth, and once again, we all appreciate your hard work and superior business/work ethic. i'm sorry if i had sounded impatient in an earlier post - i didn't intend to cause you any extra stress! i was just typing what my spastic brain was saying. lol where's the *smacking forehead* emoticon?!?!? :P

The option was always there and I always activated it, but it didn't seem to work until recently. =P

Well, I think its working at least. =/

I don't think it is. I never got an email in the past or recently. And I got my shipment today.

Very pleasant surprise!!

Just curious: Elizabeth, are you shipping from a different PO? What the hell happened with all of those orders?!?!? Inquiring minds want to know!

--Amy

Just curious: Elizabeth, are you shipping from a different PO? What the hell happened with all of those orders?!?!? Inquiring minds want to know!

exactly!! i hope that can get all cleared up for you! what a disaster! :P

sounds great, elizabeth, and once again, we all appreciate your hard work and superior business/work ethic. 

Oh, I second this completely ~ your work ethic, customer service and devotion to the quality of your product and consideration of your customers is second-to-none.

Everything you're doing is appreciated! Please don't work yourself into the ground or into a flu relapse.

I third all the above sentiments! Thank-you for keeping us posted about the status of the shipments, thank-you for following up on them and please, please, keep yourself well so that we can continue to order from you! :P By the way, I got my order today! Yippee!

Edited by sirensongsouth

Elizabeth, I received my re-sent package today. I'm so sorry that this has happened to you, and I hope this is the last of your troubles with the post.

where's the *smacking forehead* emoticon?!?!?

:P .... or :D or :D

i rather like the trout myself! :D

Hi Elizabeth!

I am so sorry for all the hassle and confusion lately :D

I just recieved my re-sent order today- :P

OMG- what a pleasent surprise!!

It was well worth waiting for- the anticipation was exciting to me and all of your scents were amazing and OVER-met my expectations. I could not believe how many samples you stuck in my order- it was so overwhelming- I had to sniff every last one and I loved every last one of them! After smothering myself in a couple of your beautiful scents - I fell asleep on the couch- and had the best dream :D

Just to let you know- we all appreciate you and the beautiful talent you have :D

I am not afraid to say - BPAL is my new addiction :D

--Amy

Nod, I'm shipping from the downtown annex at the moment. It seems to be working out -- at least, I hope it is. As far as I can tell, reshipments are getting to their destination domestically within a few days. Internationals remain to be seen. :D

I still don't know what happened to the initial shipments. I've been so busy repacking that honestly... I haven't had any time at all to investigate. I don't want to assume the worst, you know? My friend hasn't gotten back to me about where she saw our oils [she's out of town on business =P ] so I won't know anything about that til she gets back. It's making me sick just thinking about it.

Ugh, it's almost 1am, and I'm too tired to make sense.

Thank you again, everyone, for all your love, patience and support. The Lab wouldn't exist without you...

Edited to correct typos. Man, I was tired last night when I wrote this. :P

Just wanted to let you know I also got my package today. Thank you so much Elizabeth for everything. Sadly I have a cold so I can't sniff any of the oils :D I can't wait till I feel better so I can enjoy all the new scents :P Thank you for all the effort you put into your wonderful oils :D

Nod, I'm shipping from the downtown annex at the moment. It seems to be working out -- at least, I hope it is. As far as I can tell, reshipments are getting to their destination domestically within a few days. Internationals remain to be seen.  :D

You should start going to this new post office in a Groucho rubber nose and glasses, or something - you know, just so some weirdo there doesn't fall in love with you there, too...Got your pm the other day re: my order. Thank you! I'll let you know when it arrives. NO RUSH, okay?! (Really, I'll be disappointed if I see your mood emoticon saying "sick" again. All of the other forumites and I will have to trout you if that happens :P .)

Giant Hug to Beth!!! One of my order reshipments arrived in large box of BPAL wonder. I smelled fabulously Bordelloish all day..........one of my new favs. The more I get of this stuff, the more addicted I become. I think I will NEED to place another order as soon as the new stuff comes out and I'll need to order 5 mls of the imp's ears I fell in love with thanks to the Lovely Beth.

Once again Beth...........YOU F'CKIN ROCK!!! This goes way beyond talent. You are truly one of a kind. We love you!!

And Yay for the post office that doesn't steal the oils for themselves. (Sorry Beth...I know you're trying to give them the benefit of the doubt, BUT..)

Just had to come on quickly to say "squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!" My package came today!!!!!!!!!!! I had ordered three 5 MLs and one set of six imps ears but got 12 imps ears, including three that I had narrowed down as future possibilities!!! I will try to describe each one as I test them over the course of the next few days but I know I won't be able to touch the amazing descriptive talents of the others on this board ...

I am just so excited!!! Beth, thank you sooooooooo much!!! The whole box just smells amazing ...

Does she have a shop? Or is it just a lab? Sheesh. Im ready to drive down there and pick up my order...lol. I know she has had problems, I just get so anxious when I hear about the reviews people are writing.. I have never tried any of her stuff before. sad.gif

She just has the lab, though there are a (very) few shops that carry her stuff. None that carries a full line though. She has them listed under "merchants" on the site.

Does she have a shop? Or is it just a lab?  Sheesh.  Im ready to drive down there and pick up my order...lol.  I know she has had problems, I just get so anxious when I hear about the reviews people are writing.. I have never tried any of her stuff before. sad.gif

Hey Pandorra,

A lot of us here on the BPAL forum are LUSHies as well. Maybe you could do a swap to tide you over while you're waiting (that's what I've been doing!). You could check out the swaps pages and offer some LUSH in exchange for BPAL?...

You know, that is a very good idea. I guess I will post my Lush on the Lush swaps board. I am just so anxious to try SOMETHING...lol *runs away to go through her Lush stash*

You know, that is a very good idea.  I guess I will post my Lush on the Lush swaps board.  I am just so anxious to try SOMETHING...lol *runs away to go through her Lush stash*

You can post your LUSH here, too. I have both BPAL and LUSH listed on my swaps post here on the BPAL forum. Others do, too.

YAYYY!! :D

I just got one of my orders, along with a TON of imps ears! Thanks so much, Elizabeth!!! I'm sure my other order is just on this one's tail, probably to arrive Monday or Tuesday.

THANKS A MILLION FOR ALL THE SAMPLES!!

:P