Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
fairnymph

Titania v3

Deliciously bright, sweet, fresh, fruit but without the cloying aspect of the released version - a much crisper pear note and some other different fruits, too. Substantially different from released version all around, although unfortunately one major difference is that this scent has low throw and miserable longevity, such that my skin devoured this despite slathering within minutes. A favourite, but not sure it's worth it considering its rapid evanescence.

Crisp fruit in the imp and wet on my skin with just a hint of green appearing as it dried. However, there is a floral note in here -- something white -- that is pushing the fruit into the background. Maybe even a bit of musk. Very light, pleasant scent.

Very different from the released version. It definitely had hints of green grass, perhaps a touch of honeysuckle, and yes, there is still sweet pea in this. As it dries, it becomes sweeter but the released Titania is unbearingly cloying on my skin. This one is light, floral, sweet and refreshing. Still not a fan of sweet pea, but I find the prototype to be superior to the released version.

I get sweet peaches, pears and sweet pea. I'm not a fan of these types of fruity scents, I find them a too cloying and they often remind me of generic, fruity body sprays.

The released version of Titania (back in 2005) smelled sweet and fruity with a watery, juicy edge. Recent imps of Titania from the lab have smelled like sharp, perfumey florals, soap, and plastic-y, clean, unripe sort of peach to me.

That said, I like Titania v3 and Titania v1 more than the released Titania (and v1 is my favorite of the three). v3 and v1 both seem to be fruity-floral type scents on me, but v3 smells more like a mishmash of fruits and isn't as sweet as v1. This has more of a crisp, clean feel with light, white florals, where v1 is more like juicy orchid, sweet rose, and watery blueberry on my skin. Titania v3 sort of reminds me of Shango, if Shango were to have some clean floral notes added in.