Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
fairnymph

CHKX27

While the alpha-numeric name seems to denote chicken (as posted above), I get Peanut Butter. Dry roasted peanut butter! Whether it's meant to smell like that or my nose just registers it that way, I'll take it :lol:

Okay... broken noses all around. I am now nominating CHKX27 as one of the hardest to pin down BPALs. Ever.

I'm going to completely disregard the previous two commenters, and the seller who dubbed this peanut butter/chocolate. On wet, this was mostly a nutty/almost oatmeal kinda blend (I can see the peanut butter reference from this). And as it has dried down, it has that brown sugar, slightly syrupy, slight cinnamon tinge to it. But I definitely get more of an oatmeal. Do I detect a tiny whiff of raisin? It's a distinct possibility.

This is a slightly sweet, slightly foody, slightly sugary blend. I actually find it very comforting. And it does smell delicious. In the same way that a well made bowl of oatmeal - you know the kind, dollops of cinnamon, sugar, cream, - for breakfast is. It's a blend that sticks very close to the skin on me.

Whoops, this one's all faint powdery old lady perfume on the drydown for me! While eating a milk chocolate candy bar. Possibly with raisins in it.