Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
ivytoad

International Shipping Info+Questions

How long does it take for an order to arrive? My order was shipped on 15 May, but, I still don't have it. Should I worry?

Mine usually takes around five days to a week (to Liverpool), but I have heard of them taking longer - plus we've had a bank holiday so that's a day to add on, too.

I'd say 12 days is a long time *consoles*, but not over-long.

How long does it take for an order to arrive? My order was shipped on 15 May, but, I still don't have it. Should I worry?

Mine usually takes around five days to a week (to Liverpool), but I have heard of them taking longer - plus we've had a bank holiday so that's a day to add on, too.

According to USPS, it is truly only 8 days as they say 6-10 working days. Sigh. Maybe it will arrive today. I got worried when others whose orders were shipped to the UK on 15 May arrived already. Hopefully soon or I may have to contact the Lab, which I would rather not do because they are so busy.

Edited by smallpaws

I wouldn't worry too much. Sometimes international parcels get delayed, but they very rarely get lost. The chances are it will turn up soon enough. I had one that took 3 weeks, and the seller was offering me my money back, but it arrived in the end with nothing to show why it had taken so long!

I wouldn't worry too much. Sometimes international parcels get delayed, but they very rarely get lost. The chances are it will turn up soon enough. I had one that took 3 weeks, and the seller was offering me my money back, but it arrived in the end with nothing to show why it had taken so long!

That is good to know! Thanks! I am just so impatient to get my lovely imps (so I can then decide what I will get in bottle form!).

I'm in Canada, and I just yesterday got an package from the Lab that was shipped on the 16th of May, so I think USPS may be dragging its collective ass this month. :P

I'm in Canada, and I just yesterday got an package from the Lab that was shipped on the 16th of May, so I think USPS may be dragging its collective ass this month. :P

Must be! Grrrrrrr.........

I've always worked on an average of about 15 days for my parcels to get here, although recently they have been faster. Personally I wouldn't start worrying until the middle of next week at least.

... woah. I've been waiting since the 7th for mine... I wasn't worrying, but I might start now...

Ajila's 15-day rule seems reasonable... so I'll leave it until Friday before I panic. Our postman doesn't bother to turn up when it rains, so that's probably why I haven't got it yet ;.;

... woah. I've been waiting since the 7th for mine... I wasn't worrying, but I might start now...

Ajila's 15-day rule seems reasonable... so I'll leave it until Friday before I panic. Our postman doesn't bother to turn up when it rains, so that's probably why I haven't got it yet ;.;

Looks like we are in the same boat! I am thinking good thoughts that both of ours arrive by Friday!

Mine usually takes about a week.

Is the 15th when you got your CnS or did you click on the link on your CnS to see the day it actually shipped? Sometimes the CnS comes a day or two earlier than the package is scheduled to ship.

You might also want to ask your local delivery office in case they just haven't left you the "sorry you were out" slip - the package would be too big for a letterbox.

Mine usually takes about a week.

Is the 15th when you got your CnS or did you click on the link on your CnS to see the day it actually shipped? Sometimes the CnS comes a day or two earlier than the package is scheduled to ship.

You might also want to ask your local delivery office in case they just haven't left you the "sorry you were out" slip - the package would be too big for a letterbox.

I received the CnS and the link said it was accepted for shipment on 5 p.m. on 15 May. I will check with my local delivery office. Thanks!

ETA: I can't find a number for my local delivery office. All I get is an automated number for redelivery! ARG!

Edited by smallpaws

I finally got in touch with someone at Royal Mail. They said it would be delivered by Parcel Force and a card would always be left. No sign of my package at all. :P

Edited by smallpaws

Mine has always been delivered by Royal Mail, never Parcelforce...

I hope you get it soon!

Seems like Royal Mail are being... well, Royal Mail. :P

(I swear, the only appropriate use for that smiley is for talking about the postal service...)

Haven't had parcel OR a card - not that they'd have a reason to use a 'while you were out' card with us, since my mother works from home and is always here to pick up parcels.

On Monday, I open a can of wuppass on their red short-wearing backsides :D

Just an update for those that have packages that haven't arrived. Bill told me, via email, that they only consider a package lost a month after leaving their office. If you don't have it in a month, email the lab.

Thankfully, mine arrived last Thursday! YAY! And now, I am placing another order. :P

I got my CnS on the 21st, and since the 23rd it has said "Your item was accepted at 6:21 PM on June 23, 2008 in NORTH HOLLYWOOD, CA 91615" on the tracking page. Is it normal to not see any changes on the tracking page for this long, or could there be a problem with my order? This is my very first order, so please bear with me if I'm being newbishly paranoid, but I'm getting a bit nervous about this. :P

Lol thank you, I just wanted to make sure! Starting Monday I go back to haunting both the tracking page and my mailbox. :P

That's normal for international orders :D

Hey guy's I've just ordered through Paypal yesterday and received Paypal's confirmation email. However I have not received BPAL's confirmation email. I'm wondering how long does it take from them to process Paypal orders and email us. It's my first time ordering so do forgive me for being a little nervous. :P

The only confirmation is the Click n Ship when your order is actually posted. You can check the Click n Ship thread for an indication of roughly how long it's taking between ordering and confirmation.

Hey guy's I've just ordered through Paypal yesterday and received Paypal's confirmation email. However I have not received BPAL's confirmation email. I'm wondering how long does it take from them to process Paypal orders and email us. It's my first time ordering so do forgive me for being a little nervous. :P

BPAL no longer sends order confirmation emails (or not to me, anyway). After you get the confirmation from Paypal, the next thing that will happen (but it usually takes at least three weeks) is that you'll probably get a "Click & Ship" email from USPS (United States Postal Service). That indicates that your order has been shipped. However, the C&S sometimes doesn't happen for international orders, so it's also possible that the order may just show up at your doorstep without warning!

I noticed today that PayPal seem to have drastically reduced the comment box character capacity to the extent that NONE of my order actually went through - although the payment did.

I've emailed BPAL with the missing details (this is a $500 order, so it did need a fair bit of space), but if this is a new permanent thing with PayPal I'm a little concerned about how it bodes for future orders. Does anyone know any more about it?

I noticed today that PayPal seem to have drastically reduced the comment box character capacity to the extent that NONE of my order actually went through - although the payment did.

I've emailed BPAL with the missing details (this is a $500 order, so it did need a fair bit of space), but if this is a new permanent thing with PayPal I'm a little concerned about how it bodes for future orders. Does anyone know any more about it?

I noticed that, too! I could barely get an order for 3 bottles and an imp pack in there, which is a rather small order, really. I think it is permanent. Let us know what the Lab says. It may be that, in the future, we have to email the Lab our order details and then send the money through PayPal (which is such a pain in the ass for the Lab!).