Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Pale gold oil. SOIL, wet soil and the new spring greenery. Reminds me greatly of Planting Moon, with more soil and minus the florals, but very similar greenery and nearly identical in vibe. I don't like soil so I can't do this personally, but this is more what I was hoping PM would be like. There's a fresh, cool, outdoorsy wetness to this. Very evocative.

This one kinda smells like Nivea cream to me. Slight wetness, cool green florals. I'd say there's either a touch of iris, maybe moonflower to it. Something light and floral, and green. It's not aquatic per se, but the feeling of coolness is refreshing.

Whew!!! I swear I could smell mushrooms when I first applied this. It quickly settles into a rich green and earth scent. Freshly turned soil with newly budding plants. Spring-like! Nice, but I'm not really one for overtly dirt scents.

Dirt! And wet. Also mushrooms. Very watery feeling without being aquatic, and something is making me think of bamboo shoots. Getting just a touch of that green/aquatic cologne note as it dries, but held back by the still-strong wet dirt. Late dry is sort of odd: a clean dirt smell.

Edited by myth

Lush, but not overpowering. Wet dirt and cool green florals and moss and dried rose. This is almost a dead ringer for Zombi from the vial, but with the addition of that green note. Could very well be bamboo in there, and maybe a brush of oude.

This dries into a light, fresh dirt note, sweetened with bamboo, with ambiguous dried florals background. The overall feel is very much Ars Morendi.