Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
fairnymph

BTOD1

Colourless oil. Dark, French roast coffee beans (not brewed coffee, not the lab's coffee bean or coffee note, but actual BEANS ground up) and roast meat, possibly roast cow of some cut. Odd! I had the most trouble with this one - figuring it out - and my roommate doesn't get meat but gets chocolate, which I didn't get at all.

Edited by fairnymph

They're not kidding. Roast chicken all the way on me, with an occasional edge of pencil shavings or plasticine every now and again. Very, very strange, which is exactly what I wanted, but I'm fascinated as to what they were going for originally, or, if it was this...why :x

Ok, this is definitely a weird one. Freshly ground coffee and roasted meat. I can't tell if it's chicken or turkey or some other kind of poultry but it's an interesting combination to be sure. I'm not getting any chocolate.

From the wand I smell coffee with a meaty undertone. The meat comes out on my skin though and it smells like roasting turkey or something… I can smell stock, and fat, and the whole nine yards. Kind of gross. Now the coffee is the undertone. I need to stop sniffing this one because it's making me feel kind of ill... my arm should not smell like this.

Wet: burnt French roast, black cacao nibs, salt, and Yorkshire pudding (the savory gravy kind, not a sweet kind). This is the office breakroom on the weekend, with coffee scorched on the burner and the vague hint of burnt popcorn and leftovers wafting from the microwave.

I would love to peel that black coffee bean note and the bitter chocolate and put them in another oil, because this is trying to be amazing on my skin. It really is. And the salt and bready bits aren't.. actively offensive. Just odd.

Edited by bheansidhe