Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
cfrancesca

The Geek Show

To me this smells of scorched wood, dirt, vetiver, lime, I'm also getting some with some effervescence (maybe gin?), it reminds me a little of Nosferatu but with lime and gin. I'm also detecting some leather and musk in here too. After a few minutes, it's all going a bit powdery on me, and it's starting to smell a little like smoky bergamot.

Dirt, and possibly vetiver. Also a cologne-like layer. Drying to sour, cologney dirt.

It does smell like Nosferatu without the mint. But as it dries, I do get earth, leather and smoke. There is a creepy sort of bright citrus in the back of this. I am not sure what it is, fizzy grapefruit? When it is done drying, it has a weird bubblegum finish under the earth and smoke notes. Maybe the tiniest bit of drying rotten fruit and spicy pepper? Ok, maybe it isn't anything like Nosferatu! :)

I would probably buy a bottle of this if it came out with the same notes. If not, I don't have the fundage to get a bottle at a Trunk Show, if that is even possible. It's a pretty complex blend and would probably work on both men and women.

Edited by Madame Nyx

The Geek Show - This goes on smelling like loads of dust and dirt - not the sweet scent of freshly overturned loam, but the dirty scent of dirt that has been trod underfoot by crowds of people. However, as soon as it starts to warm up on my skin, something very sweet and fizzy start to come out. It smells lightly fruity and effervescent, like some sort of sweet fruit punch. It takes over the dirt scent, and by the time the scent has completely dried down on me, it smells really, really good. There's the faintest trace of earth and maybe copper (?) beneath the sweetness of the scent.

Dirt, dust, gin, and leather and smoke. This one is a very complex blend. It starts off as much dirtier/dustier, and then the gin with effervescence starts to show through. Its like when someone is grimy and tend takes a towel to take that mud off their face and you realize that he has some amazing bone structures -look at those cheekbones- and that is he is in fact quite a hottie. Low throw and wear length.

Sniffed wet: vetiver, something like gin or juniper, metal, ?sour pickles, minty cologne? This one baffles me. I smell A LOT OF THINGS but none code as something specific to my nose. 

Tested on a second day: grass, mud, kerosene or fuel oil, heavy muslin curtains, billows of ozone-y smoke machine smoke, brass.

Edited by bheansidhe