Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Venneh

Flora

Sweet, wet fruits, sibilant Eastern musk, apple blossom, tuberose, calla lily, osmanthus, wild orchid, amber, and sandalwood.

Wow! This is a strong fruit with a punch, surrounded by the afterthought of flowers. The fruits really smell like the "base," if you will, while the floral elements are very faint in the bottle. The flowers became stronger for me on the skin, but it retained its slightly sharp quality. I think I like it a lot.

edit for lab desc. Edited by likie

This is pretty, it really is. But..it’s kind of turning to fruity-floral shampoo. Actually, now that I think about it, the shampoo it smells like? Herbal Essences Drama Clean. Which is nice, I suppose..but I don’t want my perfume to smell like shampoo. I blame the apple blossom and calla lily mix for making it go to shampoo.

Flora

On: Wow. Lily with lots of fruits, with a bit of apple blossom.

Half an hour later: Sweet and floral, but with a bit of dusty sandalwood.

1.5 hours later: This is going a little odd/funky on me. It's mostly woodsy with a bit of blossom.

2 hours later: Mostly woods.

Overall: Yet another scent where anything smelling like wood takes over. Poor me.

Apples and peaches and flowers oh my! This is very lovely and almost aggressively feminine :) I'm concerned I may be getting a bit of plastic lurking around the corner but I'm crossing my fingers it will settle down shortly. I can picture this being perfect for when I want to be sitting on a porch in the summer drinking a sweating glass of sweet peach iced tea.

directly on my skin....wet sweet fruits, light florals, slowly turning clean.

its getting lighter as it dries. the sandalwood is starting to peak through to really ground it. and now its getting soapy, though not unpleasent, but its like another reviewer said almost shampoo like.

Edited by velvet

This is unbelievably fruity. I can't pick out any particular fruit, and I don't get any of the flowers. She fades surprisingly fast, though.