Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Diabolical voluptuousness, a siren song from the grave: juniper and yew brushing against blackened violets and funeral roses, red musk and hot blood, veined white marble and icy, brittle musk, all pulsing with the sinister, hypnotic scent of patchouli, amber, oude, and cubeb.

Apparently I bought this as a gift for a friend back in 2009! I was at his house last night and saw it on his perfume tray and dabbed some on.

Holy. Mother. of GOD!

Even my partner commented on the depth and complexity of this scent. Without knowing the notes, he said that I smelled like a sexy vamp at a funeral...surrounded by lush but quickly wilting blooms.

It reminds me much of Spellbound, but not quite as rosey or incensey...more murkey red musk.

Damn, it's good. I might have to go steal it back!

Def agree with the comparison to spellbound. Right out of the gate this is strong musky rose. The red musk is most obvious, to me it's slightly grapey or cherry or wineline or somehow a combo of that. There are threads of the evergreens peeking through in an absolutely gorgeous way that reminds me of brangwy somewhat. The greens are more present in the imp and freshly on. They are first to go, then the rose loses its body, and what's left is slightly powdery. But in a very lovely, sweet, red, floral way. The incense is more present in the throw than sniffed directly on the skin. The scent of the drydown is more akin to what i would imagine the gc lucy's kiss to smell like based on it description, although not so much a "rose" scent after the first half hourish (and i amp rose). A spicy floral. Definitely reads dark to me

Edited by DiZZysTARdust