Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Sakura, white orchid, mandarin, bamboo, red sandalwood, plum blossom, and lilac.

This is really really pretty. There's nothing I can say I dislike about it, but I can tell that it's not one I'll reach for so I'm going to pass it on. It's fairly close to the skin, and so lovely. Light florals, and and almost watery feel. I almost feel like I'm floating down a river on my back with the trees around me shedding their blossoms...very girly, and very pretty.

I received an empty bottle of Jingu, just enough left to sniff. It's gorgeous! A feminine, happy, springtime floral blend. Cherry blossom and plum blossom are the main notes I can detect, with hints of juicy mandarin orange and orchid. I love the lab's plum note and I'm currently obsessed with sakura, so I'll be on the lookout for decants now to fill the bottle.

This is a gorgeous scent and I love every note in it. The sakura is prominent but not so much that it smacks you in the face - it's a very ethereal floral, and as such, sticks very close to the skin which makes me kinda sad. I was hoping it'd be a bit headier and have a bit more throw. It also doesn't last all that long, which is unfortunate (and rare, as BPAL scents in general have a pretty good wear time on my skin). Either way, it really is lovely.

Jingu is a lovely springtime scent, as gentle and pretty as a cascade of cherry blossoms in a light breeze. I don't get much mandarin from it, just blossoms and quiet sandalwood. Like many Shungas on me, it's a skin scent that fades relatively quickly (although a faint scent is there for quite a long time).