Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
GypsyRoseRed

Parlor House

I'm totally getting a fruity plum vibe from this. So much so that I am just renaming it Hellion Room Spray. I'm in love.

I have to thank Bill for picking this out for me :lol: With this ultra excellent selection you are pulling ahead of Brian as my go to labbie crush.

I agree Tramp. Plummy YUM!!! I can't get enough of this scent. I hope the lab is releasing it because I'd buy a bunch to have with me everywhere!

Parlor House smells exactly like grapes to me. Like the wine one would expect to have served in a respectable parlor. So at least I am classing up my house at the same time.

After first spritzing this, it's a plum-y musk goodness. But as it settles a minute or so later, I do pick up a bit of strawberry as well, but just a trace. This scent remains mostly plum and musk to my nose. I love this spray and it would be so cool if it ever got released. And I totally agree with Tramp about it being Hellion Room Spray. ;)

I can definitely see the comparions to Hellion with this room spray. I spritzed Parlor House all over my throw pillows and it smells like patchouli, plum and dark, smoky musk to me. It's a very dark scent, and not as sweet or delicious smelling as I was hoping for, lol. Something about it smells dark and earthy and reminds me of bpal's El Dorado perfume. The fruitiness smells slightly sour to me.

I'm glad that I got a decant of this to sample, but I don't think that I'll need to search out more of this spray. It's a little too dark, musky and sour for me, and not quite sweet enough for my tastes.

Parlor House - I think this is my favorite atmo spray to date. :heart: It's plummy, grapey-boozy, musky, dark, and smoky. Oh, and there's a hint -- just the faintest trace -- of patchouli leaf. I don't use the atmo sprays enough to justify trying to track down and acquire a bottle of this, but if it were ever released, I'd definitely buy a bottle. I think it's AWESOME.