Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
kebechet

Before I go...

I hope you get this before you go....

Head over to the Imperial (it's kind of a dive, but cheap gambling) and put $3 on 31 at the second to last roullette table on the left side as you come in the main entrance...I was only there a weekend but I hit on that 4 times in two days at that table with a less than $20 stake each time...then spent the money shopping and at the hotel spa!

Dang...and hockey, too....dang, dang, dang....I want to come...

Sighhhhh...guess I'll have to get my fix with two Ice Bats games this weekend.

Have fun!

Lisa in Austin

I've never been away from the Lab for this many days, and it's making me nervous. It's not like I'm leaving everything in pristine shape here, you know? I'm also sketchy about leaving the dogs and kitty and fish with the sitter. And I'm nervous about what is going to happen when the Lab's walls are fixed. I don't trust my landlord, and we packed everything as well as can be, but it isn't like my luck is sterling right now.  :D And I'm worried about Ted's game. And I'm worried about the incoming shipments I've got. And I'm worried about the USPS's bad service. And I have a zit. And and and and....

oh my! with all that worrying how do you not have a head full of grey hairs! relax and don't think about anything but having a great time while you're away (i know you've already left by now therefore you can't read this - but know that i'm sending you good, relaxing vibes!) :P

Ted- Kick much arse!!!

Brian- Take a chill pill & relax

Beth- Love you muchly & want you to have a great time & paint Las Vags blood red on your b'day!

To quote Edina "I'm chanting as we speak sweetie dariling"

"when you get back, everything will be fine" - except I'm an Aries so when I say it it isn't a wish to the cosmos so much as a directive that WILL be followed or they'll have ME to anser to *cracks knuckles* :P

I really should join the army....

Sign in to follow this