Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Asenath

Are there plans for a BPAL gift registry?

I'm part of an internet based service industry - an adult oriented one, so my privacy is important to me. However, I have customers who are generous enough to buy me gifts. I'd love to receive BPAL from them (to the exclusion of most other things, hehe), but I don't want to give them my address.

Is there a way to finagle this, or am I out of luck?

I doubt the lab is in the position to set up a complex online wishlist system like Amazon's quite yet . . .

I think the PO Box is a good idea, although it would still reveal what city you live in.

For the online registry, a suggestion: this year, I used Google Notebook for my birthday and christmas lists. I just set up a list, included URLs to the stuff I wanted, and made anyone who asked to see the list a "collaborator". People then just deleted the stuff they wanted to buy. Don't know if that makes any sense if you haven't used Google Notebook . . . it worked really well, though!

Something like this is a great idea.My family always asks me what I want for birthdays+holidays and I always says BPAL but they say they never know what to get me because there's so many!

I would be surprised if the Lab set something like this up, but there is always TheThingsIWant.com.

Caveat - I've never used it, but I'm pretty sure I've seen BPAL on some lists that I've seen there. :P

I would be surprised if the Lab set something like this up, but there is always TheThingsIWant.com.
I used Kaboodle for my Christmas wishlist. TheThingsIWant looks similar. However, I don't think either of them solve Asenath's problem of wanting people to be able to send gifts without getting her address.

There's also metawishlist.com, which imports your Amazon wishlist as well, if you like...I should put some BPAL stuff on there! Well, it would be a good idea if anyone would ever look at the list and buy me stuff, but a girl can dream...

oh, that would be AWESOME. I did some stealth tracking for my sister when she was trying to figure out what a friend would want for Christmas. My sister is not into BPAL at all, so she balked at the price for such a tiny bottle. Finally, when we settled on Dorian, she goes, "oh, that's perfect. She LOVES Scrubs (the tv show)!"

Sign in to follow this