Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

A refreshing scent! GET IT?! Aloe, white musk, lime peel, fresh mint, seaspray, verbena and green tea.

Sea spray and mint in the bottle. Goes on as a pure aquatic note, which continues into the mint which the Lab uses in their snow note (which I LOVE). Dries as a minty green tea. This is delightful! Definitely in the Shanghai family, which is great because I love Shanghai too. :)

Edited by Soupy Twist

F5 is a sibling of Embalming Fluid: it shares the green tea, lemon, aloe, and white musk notes, but also features lime peel and salty seaspray. The lime peel is strongest when freshly applied, but then it mostly becomes a somewhat salty Embalming Fluid on me. I only get a touch of mint if I go looking for it. It's clean, refreshing, and great for summer, and it would pair well with Informal Tea Hair Gloss.

Thank you to the lovely BPALista that gifted this to me. :wub2: 

Edited by doomsday_disco

A clean green scent, definitely agree with the above review comparing this to Embalming Fluid. Super minty sea salty tea in my case, like the kind of tea a mermaid would drink. I wasn't a big fan of first when it was very aquatic, but it eventually mellowed out and got better.