Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
kebechet

1 hour, 11 minutes til upload.

I'm proofreading at the moment. Just had a weird little spasm of tension / excitement / neurosis and had to pop in and say hi.

I think I've got everyone's questions about the update covered in the 'Shiny & New' section of the site, except for the following:

1. The reason the description of Desire changed is that I went from the original idea / formula to a reformulation and back again. The one posted on the site is the final.

2. The Mad Tea Party update will be done on June 7th. Every other section is complete until the August update is ready to go live.

3. Gods willing, I will be making a whole seperate sub-site for people who want to utilize PayPal by the end of next week. We are starting up another PayPal-specific email dealy-bobber, but that will take several days to "verify". In the meantime, please use blackphoenix@blackphoenixalchemylab.com.

4. Ingenue, Wolfsbane and Hemlock have not been re-incorporated back into the site yet. This should happen on the 7th, too.

Er... I think that's it. I'll post again once I'm done proofing and uploading. See y'all in an hour.

Umm. Not to cause any freak outs or anything, but CC_Now is definately not working for me...When I try to go to secure checkout it does an error...hopefully it's just me!

(the new stuff looks great by the way...I can't wait to get my hands on the Eumenides!)

Umm. Not to cause any freak outs or anything, but CC_Now is definately not working for me...When I try to go to secure checkout it does an error...hopefully it's just me!

(the new stuff looks great by the way...I can't wait to get my hands on the Eumenides!)

Thanks for the kind words. =) I'll pass the Kindly Luv onto Brian... those three are his babies.

I was uploading the new sku info, so that might have been the problem. I gave it a go and got through checkout.

[crossing fingers!]

I'm excited for you too :P

*keeping everything crossed* that it works well for you.

*Awake and waiting patiently*

I have a raging headache, so I won't be sleeping anytime soon anyways. I'll be watching for the update and watching Return of the King, again :P

-Leslie

I tried again, but no luck. Perhaps I'm cursed? I emailed Nella...

This is a bad, bad omen.

:P

I don't even see any changes or updates :P

I do see the price increases though.

CCNow is working fine for me!

-Leslie

Edited by MissAnthropy

Methinks the Beth-goddess isn't done yet.

As for CCnow, it went through to secure checkout for me. Probably a cookie error ... even though I'm off work tonight, if you tell me what error, I can try to help you out. :P

I don't even see any changes or updates :P

I do see the price increases though.

CCNow is working fine for me!

-Leslie

They aren't up yet. Still trying to proof it, but my eyes are getting all bleary.

It'll be up just after midnight PST. Prolly closer to 12:30.

*snugs Beth* No hurry, darlin'. I know what that's like. It's gods-awful work, proofing. Especially something you wrote yourself. I'm horrid at proofing my own work.

Oh I'm sure I'll still be up even then. You take your sweet time! And don't push yourself too hard. Isn't there someone there who can give you a shoulder massage??? SHEESH!!!

For me... it's been one of those kinds of nights.

Me and the hot glue gun got into a little fight whilst I was working on wings, then I spilled an entire glass of chocolate milk on my brand new keyboard. Shortly there after, I tripped over the Dirt Devil and went flying into pile of CDs and DVDs. Got those cleaned up, and went and got a NEW glass of chocolate milk, only to spill THAT one all over the carpet. Once I was done cleaning that up, I sat down, pushed "PLAY" on the DVD player and have refused to move or touch anything else unless I HAVE to.

But your wings have managed to avoid all damage, and are now DOWNSTAIRS where I can't possibly spill anything on them, set them on fire by accident, trip over them, step on them, fall on them, etc.

*Grin*

I thought that would at least give someone a laugh :P

Anyone wanna chat on AIM? LOL!!!

-Leslie

Edited by MissAnthropy

:P I see em. I am so glad about the imp ear thing. Really. That seemed like so much work.

Pretty, yes, but very labor intensive

YEY for the new update! YeY! for cheaper imps! WHO HOO! How nice is a free 5ml bottle. I am starting to yammer now.

(ccnow was working fine for me, BTW. Not that I ordered. Must be nice and send Beth money order. Must be nice and send Beth money order that she can keep all for herself without evil ccnow getting any. Is the post office open now?)

Edited by supasonicsage

Eeee!!!!! Just read the site update and I'm practically swooning with excitement (and I'm not the swooning type!). Thank you, thank you, thank you *so* much for working on Prospero, Ariel, and Miranda; not to mention The Lady of Shallot, and Morguase, and Isolde, and Freya!!!! More scents to buy! Yay! I just can't express how much this really excites me, especially since bouncing up and down with excitement makes typing just that much more difficult :P THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Huzzah! :P

My order is in. The updates are FABOO... and I am drooling all over my chocolate milk sticky keyboard.

Wonderful job, Beth. You earned those wings :D

Now I'm going to be dancing around my house for days on end. Days and days. And nothing's gunna bring me down. Not even my stupid surgery.

:D

-Leslie

*giggle*

In the 'scents to come one day' section: "Wasp in a Wig"

Brilliant!

Scents to be coming: Apocalypse

NOW after that little email Beth got about how Pr0nographic BPal is, I will be ordering that scent as SOON as it comes out, so I can run around my neighborhood, anointing small children with not only Bordello, and Aizen-Myoo, but a reminder of what is in store for them once they've been anointed...

... the apocalypse.

Yes sir. Step right up. I'll make ya smell pretty and damn you straight to hell all with the swish of my fingertip.

-Leslie

Now I'm going to be dancing around my house for days on end. Days and days. And nothing's gunna bring me down. Not even my stupid surgery.

-Leslie

*sings from 'Wicked' .. because Leslie put in in my head*

"And nobody in all of Oz

No Wizard that there is or was

Is ever gonna bring me down!"

Okay. Done now. Order being placed for me, salice and vaniclion. *bounces*

Thanks for the kind words. =) I'll pass the Kindly Luv onto Brian... those three are his babies.

I was uploading the new sku info, so that might have been the problem. I gave it a go and got through checkout.

[crossing fingers!]

"Eumenides" makes me snarf. reminds me of a joke on an episode of the young ones

"knock Knock"

"who's There?"

"Euripedes"

"Euripedes who?"

"Euripedes trousers, Eumendides trousers!"

*lol*