Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Bend Over:

One of the most notorious Voodoo oils. An astonishingly powerful commanding and compelling blend.

Am I the first to review this? Wow!

In Bottle: Woody incense

On Skin: This is a very dark and earthy blend. I smell wood, sweet and deep... not pine... maybe cedar? I also smell incense maybe patchouli since I get that dirt note from it. I also catch a bit of leather... and smoke. This scent feels very masculine to me. I love the name, and it actually pretty sexy and I get a S&M feel from this... dark, leather, control. It actually would be interesting to wear to a club. I haven't tried annointing a candle with this yet, since I don't have anyone I really want to command... but it may be sexy to try out with my husband. I'd say this is a must for the dominatrix types... As it dries down, the wood sweetens up even more and I catch a bit of an elegant floral but it's very light, but enough to give the scent another level. I actually like this scent and wouldn't mind smelling it on my husband (I know, these aren't meant for wearing...). Anyway, I am going to try annointing a candle with this one of these nights...

Scent is definitely dark, definitely contains vetiver.

It really works. Really really works. I haven't used it for anything evil or anything, don't get the wrong idea. ... not that I wouldn't :P but I'm not going to go into any details. It does work. That's all.

Errmmm....seems like it works:

For instance, told my ex to stop writing nasty emails to me (in my head), and he is much kinder. Before I bought some furniture I said I want the owner to give me a discount, the day before she said no, but when I bought it I counted the money infront of her yet I when I recounted my money I had an extra twenty. Seems like every idea I've put in is being receptive instead of resistant. Then again I am alot nicer.

I sorta feel guilty actually for using this... :P

Oh wow - not what I expected at all but very nice. My first TAL blend, a blind purchase. The vetiver and musk others have mentioned are definitely there, but it's unexpectedly sweet. There's also some incense to this. I haven't tried it out for its magical qualities yet, but will soon and will edit this with any updates. Am quite excited to see how this turns out.

Scent Description: I actually don't get much leather or vetiver from this at all -- perhaps from the bottle, but wearing it? It's a really lovely musky floral! I was quite suprised by that, but the scent really agrees with me. I can definitely see myself using this within a D/s context as a perfume. It certainly sets the mood.

And now, if you wish to hear about its ritual effectiveness, prepare to be Wall of Text'd!

I only ordered this bottle a few months ago wondering if I'd ever have a reason to utilize it, but I am here to report that it works when used responsibly!

The Background: My grandmother was having worlds of difficulty getting a passport issued to her for my upcoming wedding. The holdup being because she had been born at home, and her birth certificate was not issued until she was in her 30's. All of the other documentation she was able to provide was also denied by the Passport Authority as being insufficient. She was distraught that she wouldn't get to go, and I was at my own wits' end trying to finish planning and help her get this bureaucratic nightmare straightened out.

Two weeks before we were scheduled to leave, I was working from home and trying to get this mess resolved when I remembered that I had my bottle of Bend Over. I immediately marched upstairs with my intent: I took a slip of paper and wrote down exactly what I needed -- for my grandmother to have her passport issued without any further documentation -- and then I anointed the paper with Bend Over. The remaining oil left on my fingers was dabbed over my Root Chakra.

I immediately took the anointed paper outside to the corner of my yard. I prayed to patron God and the God I was requesting help from, burned the paper, and made offerings to both. As soon as I returned inside, I felt infinitely better about the situation (as well as feeling about twenty feet taller). I spent the next couple of hours making more phone calls about the situation and finally getting some movement in the process.

The Conclusion: A week went by, but the Passport Authority did issue her a temporary passport good for 1 year (and with the condition that if she could provide further proof of her citizenship, she would be granted a full passport). They even overnighted it to her!

I really, really could not be happier with the results of this spell. This oil's notoriety is very well deserved!