Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  

A men's confidence and good fortune blend. Use to increase personal power and material wealth, and inspires assertiveness and self-assurance.

Halloo. Definitely a guy here, and decided to use Master in a small ritual tonight regarding an upcoming exam that I require some control (mastery)of, good fortune, and a whole lot of confidence about preparation.

I anointed a fluorite crystal and a white candle and burned the candle over my board review book, while holding the crystal between my palms.

Master is definitely quite animalistic straight out of the bottle, a quite potent kick of civet is apparent, backed by a cool, almost minty backdrop. I want to call it aquatic but it's not quite that, it's misty, while still being present. From the fluorite some got onto my palms, which is where I am evaluating the scent. It morphs away from the initial civet into an immensely arboreal fragrance redolent of pine boughs and grand red cedarwood chips, fir needles and pine sap, a cool forest in the morning light, just waking up to the new day and new potential... This, more than anything to me is a wolf striding through a Northwest forest, a touch of animalistic musk and potent drive as it bounds over fallen pine needles and paws crush dry bark and leaves...

... where was I? Oh man. This stuff is good. It has kick. And man do I feel like I can howl at the world. Edited by Shollin

I bought Master for my husband. Who can resist an oil that may help to "increase personal power and material wealth, and inspires assertiveness and self-assurance?!"

I did not try it on myself, since it is definitely a men's blend. But I like the scent in the bottle. It is definitely masculine and I'd put it in the herbal category. It's difficult to distinguish individual notes in Master, but I'd have to agree with Lycanthrope's assessment that it is foresty and a bit musky. It is definitely a "manly man" scent.

My husband, the guy who formerly wore nothing but AXE (:P) LOVES it. :D And it smells really good on him!

I've been trying to get him to try BPAL for over two years, and FINALLY found one that he really likes! He's been wearing it daily, and without me even having to suggest it! That's quite a change!

Bravo, Beth! You've converted my skeptical husband.

Master smells completely amazing. I originally bought an imp of it for my best (timid) male friend... and when he tried it on, I was practically swooning. So then I ended up buying a bottle for my boy. It smells amazing on both of them, and really works especially well with my boy's skin chemistry. I love his natural scent, so I love that this isn't overpowering, just adds a subtle sexiness. On him it smells like misty pine and cool eucalyptus, plus a clingy, sexy, clean musk. It starts out very foresty and then dries down to that sweet heavenly musk. Cool and light and perfect. :P

My guy friend confirmed that this was a major confidence booster for him, mainly because he got so many compliments on it from random girls when we went out.

And I can't get over how well the subtle scent works on my boyfriend. Master is the kind of masculine scent that I adore and would love to wear myself, but I am content to curl up with the boy when he wears it :D