Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
kebechet

Update, news, and all that stuff.

Good morning, all! We’re in the middle of about a zillion things, so I wanted to post and keep everyone updated on the situation here.

The site update has been postponed once more. The new FAQ and About Us pages are taking me more time than I’d anticipated, especially with everything that’s gone on here lately. The new scents are just about ready to go, but they won’t go live until we have fully transferred from CcNow to AuthorizeNet. We decided against using PayPal exclusively during the transition phased, based mostly on a slew of emails imploring us not to do so. As you all know, CcNow digs horribly deep into our pockets, and we don’t want to give them a cent more than we have to. The delay that they enforce with sending us payments for orders is killing us. Honestly, this month their "system" just about put us out of business.

At this time, we’re hoping that the transfer over will be complete by June 1.

Luckily for everyone, a delay in the update also means a delay in the price change. There’s always a bright side. :P

On an even brighter note, more scents have been added to the future update, so it’ll be well worth the wait.

Despite the fatigue and slight delirium, I’m experiencing a very random and Piscean rush of excitement. The storefront, the update, the new scents… the possibility of leaving CcNow behind us… all of it, despite the uphill climb its taking to get there, makes me feel… well, really hopeful.

Thanks again to everyone for their love, patience and support. Growing pains have to stop some time, right?

I'm just so happy for you! After what seemed to be a shitty start to the New Year, you are now climbing upwards by leaps and bounds - I knew it would happen!

Thank you for the update. You sound very upbeat and happy, things are looking up, Good news :P I wish nothing but the best you and your company. Looking forward with patience to the site update. :D

Thanks for the update! The wheels are turning and that always takes time. So much good is going on, you just have to overlook the little things like small delays and stuff. I feel like the lab is just TEETERING on the cusp, about to explode into mass greatness!!

Congrats on everything. You guys are plugged in!

:P

That's great that you were able to get a merchant account, Elizabeth! I really don't know much about e-business, but when I used to hang out at WebhostingTalk, all the webhosts there highly recommended Authorizenet and didn't have a bad thing to say about it. It looks like things will be looking up for the lab in the future :P

Oh, I thought this was the update......my heart almost stopped. More scents coming? Yay!!! I'm glad things are starting to unfold for you. I am so looking forward to the update. Too bad you can't have a sneak preview unveiling of a small amount of people that can pay by check only until you get CC-Now out of the picture!!! I have been obssessively checking the site since May 1st. Patience is a virtue!! I know the oils are well worth the wait. Thank goodness I just got my other order to play with. The storefront looks very nice. I can really picture BPAL being in there. I'm sure it will rock just like you do Beth!!!

Growing pains have to stop some time, right?

yep, that's right. Things are on the up now.

It's great to see you so bright and positive Beth, thanks for the update.

Beth,

Thank you for the update!

I'm glad that things are turning your way.

Your hard work, perfectionism and creativity will win out.

Noots :P

Heehee! Thank you for teh update Beth .. and don't worry about a thing! You know we're all behind you .. sniffing like bloodhounds most of us! *giggles*

As for teh delay .. who cares! That just means we have even more time to get all our orders and enjoy them before placing more orders! Means more time to save for said orders too. *grins*

Beth, I think it's pretty obvious that we're all behind you 110%. Anything that makes it easier for you to produce these incredible oils that we've all fallen in love with is OK by us :P

Whatever you do is cool by me. :D

I too have been checking for the updates so I could place my order...so I'm just going to have to place one order now and one after the update. My bottle of Burial is EMPTY and I need more. :P

Sounds like things are finally starting to come together in a most positive way.

And nobody deserves it more than you and the rest of the lab!

Beth:

Thanks for the update! It's always good to know what's going on with your favorite people in the world :P

Take your time -- you don't want to rush things just because you think we're impatient (even though we are...). We'll be here waiting patiently. It'll just give us more time to figure out what we'll be ordering next!

I'm so excited for you (and for me, too :P ). Beltane will still come out on June 1, right? I can't wait for Beltane...and all those other lovely scents.