Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

WOOF I need a full bottle. Or maybe 7! I am in LOVE. I'm in so much pain and I never would think that I could still "Get It Up" So to say, but damn. DAMN. NEED. IMMEDIATELY. Oh my god this is the perfect sexy, loud, lovely scent on me. Dark Patch, dark musk, literally everything I love most. 

On 1/18/2004 at 9:00 PM, blackrayne said:

Uncontrollable passion and insatiable sexual desire: red musk, patchouli, ylang ylang and myrrh.

~~frimp review~~

wow. this is exactly what it says on the tin. so sensual and lustful!

on wet, it smells very dark, sexy, and musky. I do sense hints of both Black Phoenix and Snake Oil as someone previously mentioned, and both already are pretty sexy but not focused on it as Lust is. it gradually becomes sweeter and a tad bit fruitier as it begins to dry. kind of reminiscent of Blood as well. they're all in the same genre. it has a huge throw currently and it is very powerful (even though I did slather a lot). just now as I'm writing this, my boyfriend thought I lit a candle after putting it on because he smelled it across the apartment!

now, after 20 or so minutes, it has calmed down a TON. guess it finally got some. it's still musky but definitely not as much. it's a bit sweeter and fruity, most likely the ylang ylang coming through? don't fear, it's still very lusty and sensual and pleasant. it's a must if you like any of the scents I mentioned previously or if youre a patchouli or red musk fiend.