Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
rinoastar

Trying to find the most dramatic BPAL scent

Hi, everyone!

I'm trying to find a few good suggestions for a nice, dramatic scent. Which BPALs just scream "Drama!" to you? I'm looking for a scent that will subtly draw attention without choking everyone else around me. The scent needs to be kind of soft since I'll want to wear it on stage, but noticible enough in the everyday setting. I've heard good things about Bordello, but I thought I'd drop in a quick question and get info from the experienced folk here :P

It depends on what kind of drama you're looking for... and it would help if you could tell us what kind of notes you like or that work well on you. I've noticed that I've become somewhat bipolar in my scent choices, so here are some of my favourites that are on the 'bold' end of the spectrum:

Anne Bonny - Pirate queen drama!

Black Phoenix - A very hedonistic, self-indulgent scent, you won't be able to stop sniffing yourself

Dragon's Musk - A scent for a woman who is sexy as hell and doesn't take shit from anyone

Hell's Belle - A scent for someone who exudes a "here comes trouble" vibe

Seraglio - A more subtle, feminine version of Black Phoenix

Snake Oil - Sexual magnetism in a bottle

Spellbound - If the notes in this work on you, it'll make you feel unbelievably beautiful

Wanton - Not as sexually uninhibited as the name suggests, but definitely not for the faint of heart

Nothing says drama like a scent from Illyria. Perhaps Lady MacBeth might lend a bit of drama to you. If you're looking for something soft, yet pleasant, Juliet is one of my favourites.

Silk Road, Morocco and Hollywood Babylon also might be suitable from the Wanderlust area. These are, or can be, a bit heavy, so a little can go a long way. If you want something on the lighter end of the spectrum, go with Shanghai.

-doreen

For opera diva drama, I would say Red Queen or Living Flame (an LE which I'm sure you can find someone willing to trade).

I have to echo the 'Lady Macbeth' sentiment. It's raw, unabashed energy and drama. Also, I'd consider 'Wanda', and maybe 'Lilith'. Both very over-the-top, if I understand 'em correctly.

Sign in to follow this