Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
shelldoo

Can we order single notes?

are single notes still available? i have not seen any, but it would really help me to defrintiate between a few. amber is one i am confused abt. and frangipani i don't know there r a few i have no clue abt anyway i ramble...

are single notes still available? i have not seen any, but it would really help me to defrintiate between a few. amber is one i am confused abt. and frangipani i don't know there r a few i have no clue abt anyway i ramble...

All single notes were discontinued a couple of months ago but people sometimes have them up for sale or swap! Hope you can find some!

Maybe a Mod could edit this topic, or the "subhead," or even the first post, so new people aren't confused when they see it?

thanks i will keep my eye open...sorry to drag up a moot thread

Maybe a Mod could edit this topic, or the "subhead," or even the first post, so new people aren't confused when they see it?

No need to be sorry at all! That was really my point -- I don't want anyone to get confused seeing this thread, when the Single Notes don't appear on the Lab's site anymore.

And, as others pointed out, many people do have various single notes. You might want to post in the "Wanted" forum if there are certain ones you especially want. :P

No need to be sorry at all! That was really my point -- I don't want anyone to get confused seeing this thread, when the Single Notes don't appear on the Lab's site anymore.

And, as others pointed out, many people do have various single notes. You might want to post in the "Wanted" forum if there are certain ones you especially want. :D

thanks i guess my reply came out a bit weird i didn't mean it like bad :P

i unapproved several messages in this topic as they are no longer relevant since single notes are no longer sold in bottles OR imps. as such, i'm also closing the thread.

Here's another question.

Why were the single notes discontinued (and some never released)? Were they an LE? If so, that would explain it. Either that or the people at BPAL were worried that others would use them to attempt to duplicate the scents!!

I think Beth said something at the time about them not being profitable because the oils themselves were too expensive.

I know a lot of people bought imps of them, but few people bought bottles, and if the contents were usually more expensive than the normal oils, then they'd probably not even be breaking even on the single note imps.

That and since their primary business is offering perfume blends, if selling single notes wasn't profitable, it would be a natural thing to jettison.

Hey guys!

I don't know if I'm just missing this somewhere or not, but I've seen mention of a line of single note scents (which I'm guessing were LE) but I can't find the list of them anywhere! Is there some info on them around here? Thanks for the help!

go to the main BPAL site, go to the search engine, go to advanced, and scroll down and narrow the search to discontinued scents. There they are :P

i am going to open this thread back up

however, any and all posts inquiring about returning single notes or which single notes they'd love to see back WILL be split and if there are enough of them, i may be irritated enough to warn.

go to the main BPAL site, go to the search engine, go to advanced, and scroll down and narrow the search to discontinued scents.  There they are  :P

I tried that but when I did it, it says that it's only for "current" scents.

Also, the review forum is helpful, and I did see that - but I was more or less just looking for a complete list of each one released. I see that some review sections don't have a review for every scent, so I thought asking for a complete list might be easiest in knowing what every single note released was :D

you have to click the "advanced mode" link underneath the "search!" button and go down to the "scent availability" option and change it to either be "does not include" with "current scents" OR "includes only" with "discontinued scents". as well, it'd help to change the category to "includes only" with "single notes".

Yeah I see what happened now. I went into advanced mode, click single notes, but didn't see the "current" selection where you could change it to be only dicontinueds or whatnot. I blame that on the fact that I'm going on well over... *checks clock* ... 24 hours of sleeplessness.