Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
kebechet

Email, posts and such.

I'm going to do my best to get all the emails and PMs that I've missed replied to by Tuesday night. I haven't had a second to look at the forums or answer anything in depth, but I hope to have a breather over the next day or so. I'll do my best to catch up as quickly as possible.

Thanks everyone for your patience. Things are slowly but surely getting back to normal.

[famous last words!]

We all miss you Beth. I hope things get back to "better than normal" and may all the goodness the universe has to offer come your way now. Thanks for making my world a better place with my BPAL oils. Looking forward to better days ahead and the Vernal Equinox update. Hang in there and please, please take care of yourself!! Be well, Lora

Hi

Elizabeth, don't wish to cause you more stress, but I've just tried to e-mail you to inquire about an order I placed and sent payment for on the 17th March,

but your e-mail seems to be having a problem,

delivery failure keeps popping up.

:P

sorry to be the bringer of bad news, is there anyway to inform me about my order here on the forum

Tigger, are you using the "papow" address? That one doesn't work anymore. The "cupcake@blackphoenixalchemylab.com" should be working OK.

Jeez, I hope it's working OK!

Hey Elizabeth, I just wanted to point out that I set up the email account for you ages ago and sent you two PMs. Was worried that things didn't work on your end, but let me know if anything is out of place :P

Tigger, are you using the "papow" address? That one doesn't work anymore. The "cupcake@blackphoenixalchemylab.com" should be working OK.

Jeez, I hope it's working OK!

I'm guessing that was directed at me? *grins* t-y-g-h-e-r, not Tigger. :P

Buth thank you anyway!

I'm guessing that was directed at me? *grins* t-y-g-h-e-r, not Tigger. :P

No, actually it was for Tigger1066, who had just asked about the email delivery failure. :D

Hi Beth--I'm so sorry to bug you--but I sent a PM a month ago (march 10) with some questions about scents. I'd like to place my next order (now that I've gotten my tax return!) and still haven't heard back with your recommendations. Are you still working on replying to emails/PMs or should I assume it was lost? and I should resend? I gave you a couple of email accounts, yahoo and another one, so I'm hoping it wasn't lost on its way to me.

Thanks! I hope I don't stress you out with asking!

Or--does anyone know how they're doing on email replies?

Or--does anyone know how they're doing on email replies?

I too, have email and PM pending. However, Elizabeth's response to inquires are usually quite prompt, or, at least, as soon as she can manage, so it's probably reasonable to assume that there must be a good reason for the current delays. Besides, I think she also mentioned that due to enormous demands, there is a 10-14 days postage delay. I guess the same must apply to electronic correspondents also.

Just be patient, I'm sure she will get around to it eventually. :P

The theatre got super busy [read shitty and hellish] so I've been there almost 60 hours / week recently. I'm FINALLY at the Lab today for a decent amount of time so I should be able to catch up on emails and PMs.

Famous last words, right? =P

Thanks for letting us know Beth, hope things settle down for you soon. Maybe (as a time-saver) if you're not able to respond to each e-mail, you could post answers to FAQs or something?

(((Beth)))