Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
lorajc

What Scent Is This?

Recently I received a purchase from Ralenth with goodies in it! She included a 'Mystery' imp that I think said it was bpal? Maybe? That or just a mystery all in all lol

To me BPAL has a pretty distinct smell and it seems like it probably was a bpal oil(I'll have to check the label again).

I would love to know what this might be!

It smells EXACTLY like shoving your nose into a trick or treat bag filled with a mish mosh of all kinds of candies and goodies. First sniff I almost thought it was Giljagaur! Then upon further huffing it reminded me a bit of my yummy and cozy The Inn goblin squirt!

I cannot even begin to pick out notes in it! I'm not that good, I just know it smells really delicious!

Any ideas?

I've never had the pleasure of smelling the SN: Last Year's Stale Candy Corn but this is how I would imagine it!

Sticky Pillowcase?

Or maybe Trick or Treat? The sticky sweet scent of candy corn!

The label of this bottle of Devil's Night was destroyed by adhesive tape.  Can anyone tell me the vintage and maybe even what the label looked like?  I can't find it searching images.  I've had this for a long time and never use it, just a sniff once every year or two.  Thanks in advance.

Devil's Night

1 hour ago, Michael Rogers said:

The label of this bottle of Devil's Night was destroyed by adhesive tape.  Can anyone tell me the vintage and maybe even what the label looked like?  I can't find it searching images.  I've had this for a long time and never use it, just a sniff once every year or two.  Thanks in advance.

Devil's Night

It's  2005.  I can't find a good photo right now but I'll keep looking.

1 hour ago, Michael Rogers said:

Thanks so much!  I was stressing too much over that bottle.

I can't even find the original vintage halloween art!  

There are a couple of photos I found but it's pretty difficult to see the image.

DEVILS-NIGHT-Black-Phoenix-Alchemy-Lab-H

Second bottle from the front in this photo:

Halloween-o-licious BPAL

Edited by twilighteyes