Sign in to follow this  
friendthegirl

Suggestions for scents based on the 4 elements

There are so many possibilities, but off the top of my head, I'd say:

Air: Mi-Go Brain Canister or Tempest

Fire: Dragon's Hide or Masabakes

Water: Prague or Bayou

Earth: Black Forest or Yggdrasil

I've been going through old posts and tidying up the Recommendations forum, and I stumbled on this old topic. I thought it was really interesting, especially since Beth released the Elementals for the Lab's anniversary in November 2005. So I thought I would bump it so we could talk about it - there are so many new scents and new forum members that have come along since April 2004, it's practically a new topic. :P

ETA: and whaddaya know, as I continue to weed through this forum, I found the same topic from about a year ago. So I merged that one in for a little more fun.

I think that Villain is perfect for water. Lavender fougre smells VERY aquatic to my nose, far more so than scents often referred to as aquatics, like Sea of Glass and Hurricane (those just smell like dryer sheets to me ><)

For Water I would say Danube

For Air- Emperyal Mist

Szepassony seems to be a bit of both- water and air

Hmmm... Fire and earth are the easiest, because I tend to try a lot of spicy and earthy scents. I'd probably recommend Chimera for fire and Omen for earth.

Water and earth are harder, because I'm not so good with the aquatics, and really light scents tend to just disappear on me. But maybe Danube or R'lyeh for water... Air is the hardest, but for some reason Baobhan Sith is coming to mind. Don't ask me why...

Sign in to follow this